Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #61
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
No trespassing is only for that little spot. As you can plainly see you can drive AROUND the sign on either side & go in.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:27 PM   #62
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
I knew it had to be good size when you can still see it flying down 441 lol
They are not messing around any more.
What's the OAN nonsense about?
The OAN Basically refers to the sheriffs office file number for trespass warning. It means that they have an active trespass warning on file for the current property owner stating that they can arrest anyone that doesn't have the right to be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
No trespassing is only for that little spot. As you can plainly see you can drive AROUND the sign on either side & go in.
I agree. You go in, and we will take pictures...
Old 04-03-2013, 04:15 AM   #63
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
LOL!
Old 04-03-2013, 07:01 AM   #64
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey fink, how did the interview go?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #65
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 AM   #66
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #67
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Hey fink, how did the interview go?
Ha never even saw this till now.
Pretty chill. Interviewed with the two lady assistant managers.
Today I interviewed with the manager and the regional manager (cause she happened to be there for a meeting) seemed to go pretty well. Should hear something back in a few days. They have a long interview process.

What were you shopping for, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
Lurking are we?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 PM   #68
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
What were you shopping for, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????
Defiantly NOT engagement rings...
Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #69
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Defiantly NOT engagement rings...
I told James that I saw you there and she got all excited.
"See! I told him him! He's been dating her for what 7 years?! I told him he needs to put a ring on it!"
Old 04-05-2013, 06:41 AM   #70
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
So what are some good clubs or bars in ft L? i'll be sorta close to downtown on the beach.

Also, does anyone do the gauge cluster mod? i know there is a member in tampa that does it but forgot his name.
Let me know when you get down here. The bars and night scene are fun but it's all about the day drinking at the beach strip.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #71
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
"See! I told him him! He's been dating her for what 7 years?! I told him he needs to put a ring on it!"
9 years...October will be 10...I know I'm not helping my case here...lol
Old 04-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #72
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lurking are we?
My parents are in Martin County area, I do often visit that area
Old 04-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #73
Quote:
Holy crap man since highschool.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:13 AM   #74
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/boa/3710890433.html anybody looking for a boat. Even if your aren't check it out
Old 04-05-2013, 03:50 PM   #75

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dan.
October __, 2003?

My wedding anniversary is October 26.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:33 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
So what are some good clubs or bars in ft L? i'll be sorta close to downtown on the beach.
I've only been to Slackers for a birthday party. It was a decent place. Free shots as well.

Quote:
Didn't even realize autocorrect decided to change my girlfriend's name to a guys name.

Quote:
Put a ring on it. Not sure what discounts I would be able to swing being new and all. I won't even tell you what I heard the employee discount is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/boa/3710890433.html anybody looking for a boat. Even if your aren't check it out
Ha good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
OK guys, you are making me feel old...

PK
Psh...I turn 23 tomorrow...
Over-the-hill status here!
Old 04-05-2013, 08:52 PM   #78

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
"PMK OK guys, you are making me feel old... PK"
LOL!

I turn 40 on April 12, I'm catching up to PK!

Happy Birthday Fink!
Enjoy it in good company!
That's cool that your b-day falls on a Saturday!

Old 04-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #79
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hey Dan.
October __, 2003?

My wedding anniversary is October 26.
23rd

Quote:
Didn't even realize autocorrect decided to change my girlfriend's name to a guys name.
I've always had my suspicions...

Quote:
Put a ring on it. Not sure what discounts I would be able to swing being new and all. I won't even tell you what I heard the employee discount is.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Ughhhhhhhh...bought this ring this afternoon...

What is your discount (via PM if you want...)

Quote:

Psh...I turn 23 tomorrow...
Over-the-hill status here!
Happy birthday...and now you're making ME feel old...
Old 04-06-2013, 05:33 AM   #80

Quote:
I've always had my suspicions...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Ughhhhhhhh...bought this ring this afternoon...

What is your discount (via PM if you want...)

Happy birthday...and now you're making ME feel old...
She didn't like the suspicion comment lol and wants to know how your going to propose.

I heard its 50% off but I guess we will see. Haven't started working there yet.

Products Discussed in this Thread