Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #81
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Defiantly NOT engagement rings...

ya i said that too..... going on 5yrs married and she still can stand me, i think im doin good.

girls like shiny things. get a cock ring lol.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #82
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
She didn't like the suspicion comment lol and wants to know how your going to propose.
Thinking a about getting a hotel room at the hard rock and setting it up with photos from the last nine years together...have the old photos start near the entrance and get newer as they go in...then in the back of the room where the table is, set up the ring and a camera...

ill have her parents take her down there and pretend they have a room there...they could tell her to go get something out of the room...I'll suprise her with everything already set up and ask then with some cute comments and shit...

But I'm open to other ideas...maybe at a TW meet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
ya i said that too..... going on 5yrs married and she still can stand me, i think im doin good.

girls like shiny things. get a cock ring lol.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:01 PM   #83
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Well congrats. I think that will go over pretty damn good...the TW meet that is haha

Jamee says that's real original and personal.
Old 04-06-2013, 04:02 PM   #84
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

In other news I have a Insanity set I'm looking to part ways with. Hasn't been open. Comes with the elite nutrition guide and calendar and all the DVDs and fit test. Thinking $100obo. Goes for about 120 online.

Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #85
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
In other news I have a Insanity set I'm looking to part ways with. Hasn't been open. Comes with the elite nutrition guide and calendar and all the DVDs and fit test. Thinking $100obo. Goes for about 120 online.

why didnt you do it?
Old 04-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
why didnt you do it?
We both ordered one not knowing the other was doing the same. No need for two ha
Old 04-13-2013, 02:44 PM   #87
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good rain today...should be some good mud out there today and tomorrow....now we just gotta find it...

On another note, I may be getting offered a job as a Toyota Service Advisor coming up soon...
Old 04-14-2013, 06:22 AM   #88

There's that place all the way out in Lox.
Not as far as Corbett though. Where I burried the truck.

And awesome! Hook us up with discounts and free trucks!
Old 04-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #89
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
There's that place all the way out in Lox.
Not as far as Corbett though. Where I burried the truck.
Take us...

Quote:
And awesome! Hook us up with discounts and free trucks!
Ill do my best...not sure about the whole "Free Truck" part tho...lol
Old 04-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #90

Quote:
Take us...

I can do that. Pick a day.
95% off will be okay, I suppose.
Old 04-16-2013, 10:40 PM   #91
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Take us...

how bout just telling them to make the coin tray below the steering column alittle cheaper than $53!!! its just a coin tray!! its not even in a parts catolog!! WTF!?!?!?!?
Old 04-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #92
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
how bout just telling them to make the coin tray below the steering column alittle cheaper than $53!!! its just a coin tray!! its not even in a parts catolog!! WTF!?!?!?!?
You could get it for cheaper...The prices are always negotiable...
Old 04-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #93
Member Caught Off Road

Okay guys, I asked her last night...she said YES!!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #94
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Married for 5 months now and enjoy it bud. I haven't had to sleep on the couch yet.
Old 04-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #96

Quote:
You buy the lifetime care plan??? If not come back by and buy one. I could use the commission.

In other news congrats!
Old 04-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #97
Quote:
Congrats man!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #98
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Married for 5 months now and enjoy it bud. I haven't had to sleep on the couch yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Congrats. Wishing you fun and longevity in your marriage.

PK
Quote:
You buy the lifetime care plan??? If not come back by and buy one. I could use the commission.

In other news congrats!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
Congrats man!
Thank you everyone!!! Had to start this off right...she needed a new car. I, being a toyota fan, wanted a Corolla. She had her heart set on the Dodge Dart. Happy (future) wife, happy life...gotta say, I'm a bit impressed with this Dart so far tho...

Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #99
Anybody going to boca bash Sunday?
Old 04-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #100
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
I will be out there.... 18ft Hydrasport center console with a blue hull. Not that it matters since it will be slammed out there tomorrow but always fun watching the drunks trying to load up their boat.

Products Discussed in this Thread