Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 03:20 PM   #101
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Someone grab these http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/3744663180.html
Old 04-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #102
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
If someone wants to buy them, I'm sure we could get them to the purchaser regardless of location in Florida...I'd get them, but I have rims already..
Old 04-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #103
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
I just called them and said I would buy them. The guy I talked to said he will put them on hold (its the actual dealership selling them) and put them in the back. I live in FT Myers and cant make the drive over until Tuesday (they not open tomorrow). Anyone in the South Dade area wanna pick them up for me today and I can meet you tomorrow?
Old 04-27-2013, 03:43 PM   #104
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
If someone wants to buy them, I'm sure we could get them to the purchaser regardless of location in Florida...I'd get them, but I have rims already..
KICK ASS DEAL...,,,I just found some BBS that I want or I would be asking someone down there to snag these for me...
Old 04-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #105
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking about jumping on those too.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #106
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
I just called them and said I would buy them. The guy I talked to said he will put them on hold (its the actual dealership selling them) and put them in the back. I live in FT Myers and cant make the drive over until Tuesday (they not open tomorrow). Anyone in the South Dade area wanna pick them up for me today and I can meet you tomorrow?
I know TAC1 (Peter) is closer to that area. Too late to get them today tho...
Old 04-29-2013, 09:59 AM   #107
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Anyone snag the wheels ???
Old 04-29-2013, 10:14 AM   #108
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be driving down this sat!
look for a mgm DC sport with SC bed side decals around 3-5ish haha
Old 04-29-2013, 01:22 PM   #109
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone snag the wheels ???
im going to pick them up tomorrow
Old 04-29-2013, 01:39 PM   #110
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainman View Post
im going to pick them up tomorrow
Cool glad someone on TW got them
Old 04-30-2013, 05:59 AM   #111
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap I just saw this thread! I don't want them but if anyone needs me to hold them let me know. Please PM me! I have a lot going on lately and I don't get on here every day like Inised to but I do check my emails everyday. I see the PM's on my email. Let me know.

BTW, hell of a deal. Even if someone was to resell them. I'm in north Miami. That dealer is in Homestead, I believe. About 40 miles south of where I work. But I'm still closer than any of you let me know.

Even easier. Call me. 305-951-6178
Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #112
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I just noticed that gainman is gonna pick them up. Sorry I couldn't have been of some assistance. Good luck. Nice Buy.

Hey gainman, while you are down there, ask if they have the 6 spoke aluminum fj wheels for a similiar deal. THOSE are the ones that I would go for if going to 17's!

In the future, PM or call me. If I can get them for you, I will.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #113
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
I'll be driving down this sat!
look for a mgm DC sport with SC bed side decals around 3-5ish haha
Let me know if you see me around white dbl cab longbed
Attached Thumbnails
South Florida B.S. Thread-image.jpg  
Old 04-30-2013, 10:08 AM   #114
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
Let me know if you see me around white dbl cab longbed
Hope no one was hurt in the upside down crash... Anyone down there ever hear from tubetaco.. I think hes LE..
Old 04-30-2013, 06:21 PM   #115
Member Caught Off Road

Hey fink, just so you know when I saw your other truck today I was gonna put a card on it. Would have been funny.

Quote:
Hope no one was hurt in the upside down crash... Anyone down there ever hear from tubetaco.. I think hes LE..

Never heard of him...
Old 04-30-2013, 08:13 PM   #116
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hey fink, just so you know when I saw your other truck today I was gonna put a card on it. Would have been funny
Ha nice
All my cards are in my tan one in storage waiting for all new steering to be installed. I'm liking my red one more and more though.
Old 05-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #117
Quote:
Ha nobody was hurt just a little shaken up. Didn't notice the picture was flipped when I posted.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:30 AM   #118
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Ha nice
All my cards are in my tan one in storage waiting for all new steering to be installed. I'm liking my red one more and more though.
I see you got the lift put on it. Little bit of bro lean, but I'd rock it...
Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 PM   #119
I got my weathertech mats today. Anybody interested in my stock all weather mats.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #120

Quote:
I see you got the lift put on it. Little bit of bro lean, but I'd rock it...
Yea 3" so far. The rear leafs are SHOT! Almost caddy ride quality now.
When I do the front suspension I'm going with a whole new leaf pack. Learned that with the tan one. The AAL is a waste if your leaf pack is old and flattened.

Products Discussed in this Thread