Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2013, 05:49 AM   #161
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Did you ever find any rims? I know you were looking for a set of TRD 17's...
Yes, I was able to find a set from a 2013 truck. On a few tousand miles, basically like new. TRD Sport 17 rims, lugs, and center caps. WHile in Georgia just over a week ago for a bicycle event, found this set on here from a guy at Warner Robbins. We easily agreed on a price and meet at an exit on I-75.

Now I need tires, which will happen as time and money permits.

PK
Old 06-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #162
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Yes, I was able to find a set from a 2013 truck. On a few tousand miles, basically like new. TRD Sport 17 rims, lugs, and center caps. WHile in Georgia just over a week ago for a bicycle event, found this set on here from a guy at Warner Robbins. We easily agreed on a price and meet at an exit on I-75.

Now I need tires, which will happen as time and money permits.

PK
Lets get some mud terrains on there.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #163
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone that needs stock rims...not mine:

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/3798239726.html

And anyone else wanting a paint job...this guy is clearly one of a kind...

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/3761719129.html

Old 06-03-2013, 08:28 AM   #164
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone that needs stock rims...not mine:

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/pts/3798239726.html

And anyone else wanting a paint job...this guy is clearly one of a kind...

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/pts/3761719129.html

You no want the awesome plastic dip paint job yo...
Old 06-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #165
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
You no want the awesome plastic dip paint job yo...
As long as I can get my hands on that sweet grille!!
Old 06-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #166

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys...

Looks like I am picking up my new rims and tires (ill post pics later) and with that being said my 17 Sport tires and rims will be up for sale. I am going to put them on craigslist but wanted to see if there is any interest on here first.

Sippi
Old 06-05-2013, 08:08 PM   #167
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Size and price?
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #168

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Size and price?

265 65 17 Sport Rims with Kumho tires. Price wise not sure for the guys on the forum. I will probably put them up for 500 on Craigslist but for the forum guys looking around 350.

The rims are in fairly good shape (one little curb mark) and the tires are so-so. Essentially paying for the rims with the addition of having usable tires. Two of the tires have good life to them while the other two will need to be changed sooner than later.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #169

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery

Surprised no one saw the craigslist add for the FJ rims for sale out of Miami. I scooped them up last night and then had fun in the rain installing them.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #170
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:

265 65 17 Sport Rims with Kumho tires. Price wise not sure for the guys on the forum. I will probably put them up for 500 on Craigslist but for the forum guys looking around 350.

The rims are in fairly good shape (one little curb mark) and the tires are so-so. Essentially paying for the rims with the addition of having usable tires. Two of the tires have good life to them while the other two will need to be changed sooner than later.
I sold mine for 400 on CL, but they only had like 2k on them, and came with lugs.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:59 PM   #171

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah wasn't sure what to post them for on Craigslist as what is currently on there they want 1,200 - 500 all varying from brand new to worse than mine.
Old 06-06-2013, 03:21 PM   #172
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Yeah wasn't sure what to post them for on Craigslist as what is currently on there they want 1,200 - 500 all varying from brand new to worse than mine.
I'd ask 600 with the tires and take offers...there's a lot of people that would go for it...

Does it include TPMS?

And speaking of rain, hope everyone is safe. This rain is ridiculous. Lol
Old 06-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #173
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Quote:
And speaking of rain, hope everyone is safe. This rain is ridiculous. Lol
Having a blast driving in it!
I'm sure my spots out in lox are nice and flooded.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:37 PM   #174
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Having a blast driving in it!
I'm sure my spots out in lox are nice and flooded.
Yeah...prob too flooded at this point tho...my buddies yard was fun to drive through. Had to go pick him up and take him to work cause his yard was flooded and he couldn't get his civic out of the garage. That was about as deep as ill go without the breather relocate.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #175
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah...prob too flooded at this point tho...my buddies yard was fun to drive through. Had to go pick him up and take him to work cause his yard was flooded and he couldn't get his civic out of the garage. That was about as deep as ill go without the breather relocate.
Sunday come have a look at my truck, hit the parts store and buy the few items and I'll accomplish the diff vent relocate.

PK
Old 06-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #176

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
My band Galaxy Auction is playing at Rockn Angels in Boca Raton tonight. We should be going on around 10ish and I plan on throwing stuff at the lead singer if I drink too much whiskey. Always good times
Old 06-18-2013, 08:15 AM   #177

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for two stand up paddle boards with paddles if anyone is looking at selling.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:26 PM   #178

In recent developments....

South Florida B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371950750.249434.jpg

....pitty
Old 06-25-2013, 11:44 AM   #179
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
In recent developments....

....pitty
NOOOO!!!!!!!

Stupid Wellington pseudo-rednecks...
Old 06-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #180

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/3896021664.html - Price is lowered to $350 on Craigslist and 300 obo for the forum members. Ready to get these moved.

Products Discussed in this Thread