Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2013, 10:45 AM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
South Florida B.S. Thread

Rather than continuously bumping the old meet threads, I figured I would start one main thread for those of us that live in South Florida. I know the majority of the Florida user base lives in Central to North Florida, and that's where the majority of members in the regular BS thread are from. Maybe this will help expand the South Florida user base, and get more people to come to the meets, get more local help, or whatever...
Old 03-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-22-2013, 01:56 PM   #4
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Woah Jim...I don't think SOFLA can handle you down here.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Woah Jim...I don't think SOFLA can handle you down here.
Ill try to hold down the gay bashing
Old 03-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #7
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Ill try to hold down the gay bashing
Ohh man...do you have to?
Old 03-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
Member Caught Off Road

Went out to the regal spot with Fink. A bit dry today, but at least I got to pull out a Ford.

I think we need to call those two holes near the entrance "The Ford Ego Pits". Only ever seen fords go through, and none have ever made it. Lol
Old 03-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #9
Member Caught Off Road

The good pics from today....I'm sure Fink has more...

Old 03-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #10
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN! That looks like fun. Tacoma to the rescue!

Hey, I'm gonna post up some info shortly about a meet on April 21. Of course, I'll post it in the Florida thread.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #11
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
That F-150 is 2WD, right? I love my PreRunner but you can't argue with results. I doubt I would have been able to pull that F-150 out like you did. Hell, MAYBE Jerome like you did the last time because he wasn't stuck so bad. LOL!!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:07 PM   #12

Dan tried with a strap and nothing. The bubba rope did most of the work.
Yea that red ford is 2wd
Old 03-24-2013, 08:50 PM   #13
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Dan tried with a strap and nothing. The bubba rope did most of the work.
Yea that red ford is 2wd
Yeah, I'm defiantly sold on the idea of the bubba rope. I've heard good things about the ARB snatch straps, basically the same thing and they're about half the cost...

Think I'm gonna pick up one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/ARB-Snatch-Str.../dp/B0010E1MGG
Old 03-26-2013, 07:48 PM   #15
Member Caught Off Road

If anyone is interested, I have a spare set of LEDs for either your interior map lights, or tag lights for a second gen. Just upgraded all my lighting, both inside and out.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #17
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hello Dan,
Yes. I am interested. How much $?
Thanks
Crap...just noticed they were the wrong ones...false alarm...

Old 03-27-2013, 07:46 PM   #19
Member Caught Off Road

So I just had an officer that I was talking to tell me that they were cracking down on people trespassing at that spot behind regal. I guess those guys that were stuck in the Excursion go out there all the time, and are starting fires with pallets. They've had a lot of complaints, and are just going to start arresting people.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #20
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be living in ft L this summer for an internship, so i'll pop in here throughout the summer if yall will have me

Products Discussed in this Thread