Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

** Miami Fl meet: Sunday, April 21, 11:00am **

View Poll Results: Do you prefer Sunday, April 21 or Sunday May 05?
Sunday, April 21 @ 11:00 am 1 33.33%
Sunday, May 05 @ 11:00 am 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-05-2013, 06:23 PM   #22
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
its going good im driving now and walking but its a little painful. we should get a meet together for may too
Old 04-10-2013, 06:06 PM   #23
anarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
anarion55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm afraid I have to bow out on this one - in-laws coming in from Norway that weekend - want to go to Universal/IOA. Bummed out about it, but no real choice here. I was looking forward to it.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #24
livelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant futurelivelifetolive has a brilliant future

Name: SoberDave
livelifetolive's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, fairly new to the forum. Just bought my taco in early feb and havent been able to take it out yet. I would love to meet up. Should be able for the april. Let me know if you need someone to go with before. I live in Miami. Mine is 4x4 also.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:56 PM   #25
theUtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sean
theUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make that. Mine is 4x4 with 33's so im good to go when i don't have football or school
Old 04-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #26
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello livelifetolive,

I'll be on vacation from April 15-21 so if you want we can check out the location sometime that week. Also, if anyone else wants to come along of course but I mentioned livelifetolive because he offered
Old 04-14-2013, 11:58 PM   #27
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
So I guess no meet? Or maybe a trip to Corbett? ? Instead.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #28
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
So I guess no meet? Or maybe a trip to Corbett? ? Instead.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #29
anarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
anarion55's Tacoma Gallery
I'm away both of those dates. Perhaps another time; I'd really enjoy it.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:01 PM   #30
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Well shiz. I want to get dirty this weekend. I'm not takin no for answer I'm determained. Ill set up a post for this weekend at corbett and see who hits.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #31
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Damn was looking forward to checking the 8th st spot out.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:22 PM   #32
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
There's a smaller place out in lox...
Old 04-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post

im listening......
Old 04-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #34
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well shiz. I want to get dirty this weekend. I'm not takin no for answer I'm determained. Ill set up a post for this weekend at corbett and see who hits.
Quote:
Quote:
im listening......
But...But...I have to work like 24 hours of OT this weekend...

THAT'S NOT FAIR DAMMIT!!!!

Good news is that I'll still be down in Miami. I have to work Security for the Air and Sea show near the Galleria Mall. Should be fun at least....
Old 04-19-2013, 03:29 AM   #35
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

Good news is that I'll still be down in Miami. I have to work Security for the Air and Sea show near the Galleria Mall. Should be fun at least....
So you'll check out that place?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:21 AM   #36
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

Definantly not Miami. It's like the heart of Lauderdale. Good luck with security. I work construction in Lauderdale and I haven't seen a plane or jet fly yet.

Finks the 8st like another 45 from here
Old 04-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #37
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
So you'll check out that place?
I would, but I doubt my work issued ford escape will make it past a grassy field. That, and it would be hard to explain to three other guys why we are taking a detour through a forest at 4:30 am.

Isn't that place in West Miami?