Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

** Miami Fl meet: Sunday, April 21, 11:00am **

View Poll Results: Do you prefer Sunday, April 21 or Sunday May 05?
Sunday, April 21 @ 11:00 am 1 33.33%
Sunday, May 05 @ 11:00 am 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-24-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
** Miami Fl meet: Sunday, April 21, 11:00am **

CANCELLED / CANCELLED / CANCELLED / CANCELLED

My grandmother is in the hospital (has been for 3 days) but unfortunately it's not looking as good as my family hoped so I can't plan anything now.

Sorry
Old 03-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #2
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hello Folks,

I would like to invite you to join me at:

Meet date & time:
Sunday, April 21, 2013 @ 11:00 am

13700 Southwest 8th Street
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 551-0229

I know that I have mentioned that I would go in first to check it out but I have been so busy that I have not been able to. However, I passed by there today & last Sunday while on my way to my mom's house & there are quite a few trucks & ATV's riding around & even a food vendor parked outside so it has to be good.

I will go in there 2 Sundays before the meet date to verify but with the crowds that I see almost every Sunday I'm sure we will have fun. Plus, the place is big!

Google the Chevron address & you will see the trails which are north west of the intersection. You CAN'T miss it. You can see MANY trails & since the rains don't get heavy here until May I think this will be a good time to go. As it is, there will be plenty of water the deeper in you ride.

Come on WPB! I have driven up there twice! Come down this time guys!

Come on Miami! Can SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME get their truck dirty in Miami?

Hope to make this meet FUN!!

We can eat afterwards at Mc Donald's, Subway, Pizza Hut, or Taco Bell which are nearby.

Looking forwards to see you out there!

If there is a meet/greet in May I'll join ya'll (would have to be a weekday meet between May 13-17).
Old 03-25-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
MIAtaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
MIAtaco's Tacoma Gallery
May sounds better, figures I would go out of town the next date you pick lol just my luck
Old 03-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Given I am off that day, I'll come down. Currently going to be working doubles as we just fired another guy at work...
Old 03-27-2013, 03:13 PM   #5
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe we can do something in May too but it won't be a weekday. My schedule won't permit that. Sorry.

BTW MIAtaco, hows the therapy going?
Old 03-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #6
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello Folks,

I would like to invite you to join me at:

Meet date & time:
Sunday, April 21, 2013 @ 11:00 am

13700 Southwest 8th Street
Miami, FL 33184
(305) 551-0229

I know that I have mentioned that I would go in first to check it out but I have been so busy that I have not been able to. However, I passed by there today & last Sunday while on my way to my mom's house & there are quite a few trucks & ATV's riding around & even a food vendor parked outside so it has to be good.

I will go in there 2 Sundays before the meet date to verify but with the crowds that I see almost every Sunday I'm sure we will have fun. Plus, the place is big!

Google the Chevron address & you will see the trails which are north west of the intersection. You CAN'T miss it. You can see MANY trails & since the rains don't get heavy here until May I think this will be a good time to go. As it is, there will be plenty of water the deeper in you ride.

Come on WPB! I have driven up there twice! Come down this time guys!

Come on Miami! Can SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME get their truck dirty in Miami?

Hope to make this meet FUN!!

We can eat afterwards at Mc Donald's, Subway, Pizza Hut, or Taco Bell which are nearby.

Looking forwards to see you out there!

count me in.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
anarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
anarion55's Tacoma Gallery
If I come, I will trail the quad or dirt bike...the new truck is 2WD
Old 03-29-2013, 08:50 AM   #10
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarion55 View Post
If I come, I will trail the quad or dirt bike...the new truck is 2WD
Almost everyone other than me is 2wd... Even then, I'm in 2wd unless I'm pulling fink out...
Old 03-29-2013, 10:30 PM   #11

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
That's true. Most of us are 2WD.

Go to Youtube & enter tacrun in the search bar. You will see a few vids of my truck in there & I am 2WD.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Almost everyone other than me is 2wd... Even then, I'm in 2wd unless I'm pulling fink out...
Hey now....why below the belt?

Just because I have a pair to try just about everything that no one else does? Geez... Haters gon hate.

At the moment doesn't seem to be a busy day for me.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:59 PM   #13
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

i assume i will be the only 4x4 there then? i find that ironic.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Hey now....why below the belt?

Just because I have a pair to try just about everything that no one else does? Geez... Haters gon hate.
I gotta hate...if I don't, I'll spend too much money fixing the shit I break trying to follow you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
i assume i will be the only 4x4 there then? i find that ironic.
Ill most likely be going. Seems we found a new guy and he should start Monday. Given he has no issues, ill be there.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #16
Quote:
Cool! Sounds good.

Now that's 2 4WD's that I will be pulling out of the mud....
i dont racall that happening at corbett lol......
Old 04-04-2013, 08:23 AM   #17
anarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedanarion55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
anarion55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cool! Sounds good.

At the same time? From both ends??? THAT's somthing I wanna see!!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:48 AM   #18
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Cool! Sounds good.

That's if you can make it through the sand...

http://youtu.be/k4XkeftV2y0
Old 04-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #19

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
anarion55, only if YOU help me! LOL!

Dan,
That video is PHOTOSHOPPED! LOL!

Hey, at least I didn't have to get pulled out!

Thanks to PK!