Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Florida Sliders? Anyone?

Old 04-01-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
Florida Sliders? Anyone?

I was just wondering if anyone has come across a decent shop for offroad sliders that is local (Florida). After seeing well over $100 shipping on EVERYTHING I was hoping to find something a little bit closer.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
I was just wondering if anyone has come across a decent shop for offroad sliders that is local (Florida). After seeing well over $100 shipping on EVERYTHING I was hoping to find something a little bit closer.
I ordered mine from 4X innovations, I don't remember the shipping being too bad. Great sliders and 4X is a vendor here, check them out.
Old 04-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #3
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
I ordered mine from 4X innovations, I don't remember the shipping being too bad. Great sliders and 4X is a vendor here, check them out.
THANK YOU!!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:38 AM   #4
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
^^^

Same. I want to say it was sub $400, hell it might have even been $300 shipped, but it was very cheap and they are solid.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:54 AM   #5
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
$400 & $116 for kick out bolt on. Best price yet!!
Old 04-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #6
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
or avid offroad....idk how much shipping iis for them tho....
Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
I have not really had a good experience with Avid... But thank you for the input
Old 04-15-2013, 06:35 PM   #8
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
I have not really had a good experience with Avid... But thank you for the input
Did you get them? Pics ?

GH
Old 04-16-2013, 04:06 AM   #10
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
I am going with 4X and I am waiting to see if my mountainbike sells before I shell out the cash. Hopefully this happens in the next few weeks - Once I get them installed I will post pics