Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

LAST MINUTE CORBETT MEET? APRIL 21st??

Old 04-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
LAST MINUTE CORBETT MEET? APRIL 21st??

i know this is short notice, but an un expected turn of events has derailed our trip to miami. (HOPE ALL IS WELL TAC1) I would like to see if anyone is interseted in coming out to CORBETT on sunday the 21st to check out the area more and to try and get some wheelin, although we might have a hard time with all the rain the past few days but im sure it will be a nice ride. we could meet at the publix just before you get to main road to the entrance. Publix is on the corner of Seminole Pratt whitney rd and Orange rd. There is also a gas staion too if needed(which we will) Hope to see some people show up!!! PM me for any questions or concerns.
Old 04-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Cant we wait another week...???

PLEASE!!!
Old 04-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
:-(:-(:-(:-( that means I have to take up my tile floor in the whole house. No ride=working sunday.... I can wait, I rather have more people go then not.
Old 04-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
:-(:-(:-(:-( that means I have to take up my tile floor in the whole house. No ride=working sunday.... I can wait, I rather have more people go then not.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:52 AM   #5
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Guys,

Thank you jmangone, her health has improved & she will be moved to rehab tomorrow. Hope you guys have a good time at Corbett.