Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tampa area trails

Old 04-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
silverod is on a distinguished road
Army: Retired
silverod's Tacoma Gallery
Tampa area trails

I'm new to the Tampa area and I was wondering where you guys take your trucks to get off the pavement?
Old 05-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
A little late...

I know it's a little late, but if what you're after is a place to trail ride in the woods, Richloam WMA is a decent place to go. Depends on how much rain we've had as to how challenging it is though.

No sure where all the hardcore mudding is happening these days. Been out of the game waaaaaay too long.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #3
Needs money for mods
HombreSteven is on a distinguished road

HombreSteven's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I know one spot to mud. PM me with any spots in or around Tampa to hit. First post!
Old 06-07-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
Needs money for mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
if yall go out someday i'm interested in going, i'm lil south of you in ruskin
will do. with all of the rain we've been getting i should prob go soon.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
Needs money for mods

Quote:
lets do it! you guys wanta plan a mini meet for next sunday the 16th or something?
Yea! ill see. where at my spot?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
Needs money for mods

because my spot is trough a neighborhood, through woods, and in a clearing owned by the state. It's not anywhere to hold a meeting
Old 06-07-2013, 09:02 PM   #11
Needs money for mods

Quote:
where is your spot? since i don't know of any, sure! I'm just not a big fan of scratches, so no tight trails please
lol its a damn tight trail I have a few scratches. are there any beaches we can drive on? i saw a jeep meeting at honeymoon island last week.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #12
Needs money for mods

im fine with taking just you or another member but this spot could get blown kinda easy
Old 06-07-2013, 09:13 PM   #13
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
is it legal? or if that's questionable does it have no trespassing signs? i'm cool if it's just a few of us, i was thinking more people = more fun, but if nobody else messages us, i'm cool with 2 or 3 trucks
Old 06-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #15
Needs money for mods

Quote:
i'm only 2wd btw
yea 2 or 3 is good. i have a buddy with a hummer should we bring him hes dying to come lol?
and yea you should be good with a 2wd theres a pretty damn deep rut that goes up the hill where we mud so if you can get up there you should be good.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #16
Needs money for mods

and there arent any no trespassing signs. its an old landfill no one's been there for a long time. but there's no trash on top we just think its a landfill
Old 06-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #17
Needs money for mods

I've also seen some stuff on something called hard rock offroad park. Idk anything about it really so does anyone have any knowledge on it?
Old 06-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #19
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HombreSteven View Post
I've also seen some stuff on something called hard rock offroad park. Idk anything about it really so does anyone have any knowledge on it?
Just went there today. It was pretty cool. Lots of rock crawling/(steep) hill climbing and even a little mud pit. It was definitely fun stuff, even for a noob to rock crawling like myself. It is a bit of a drive though for those of us in Tampa. 'Bout an hour and a half to get there doing the speed limit.

Check here for when Thomas posts the pics and vids he took from the trip.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ardrock-5.html

Further back in the thread there are some links to previous trips by other members. Also if you search Youtube for Hard Rock Off Road Park, there's a lot of vids people have posted from the place. And I can tell you one thing, those hills are a heck of a lot steeper in person than they look in those vids.
Old 06-08-2013, 06:29 PM   #20
Needs money for mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Just went there today. It was pretty cool. Lots of rock crawling and even a little mud pit. It was definitely fun stuff, even for a noob to rock crawling like myself. It is a bit of a drive though for those of us in Tampa. 'Bout an hour and a half to get there doing the speed limit.

Check here for when Thomas posts the pics and vids he took from the trip.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ardrock-5.html

Further back in the thread there are some links to previous trips by other members. Also if you search Youtube for Hard Rock Off Road Park, there's a lot of vids people have posted from the place.
Sweet. If I'm running pretty stock will I f up the truck? Just got it so not too many mods on it yet lol.