Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Best Toyota dealership in Fl?

Old 04-23-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
noahz is on a distinguished road
Name: Noah
noahz's Tacoma Gallery
Best Toyota dealership in Fl?

I am looking to buy a 2013 4x4 trd sport double cab tacoma and want to know where people have found the best deals. I'm willing to travel a fair distance if it means saving a decent amount of money. I live in Daytona Beach but go to college in Gainesville so central and north FL are preferred.

Thank you for your time!
Old 04-23-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Gainesville lived there for 15 years. Gatorland Toyota is my pick. I've been to a few dealers around the area and they just don't compare. I've got a couple of buddies who work as techs there also. Deff a great group of guys. I've bought 2 trucks there and my family has purchased a hand full of vehicles there. Awesome experiances both times. The service advisor I always have used is named Gene. And Mike Bueno is the tech who always worked on my trucks.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
noahz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
I grew up in Gainesville lived there for 15 years. Gatorland Toyota is my pick. I've been to a few dealers around the area and they just don't compare. I've got a couple of buddies who work as techs there also. Deff a great group of guys. I've bought 2 trucks there and my family has purchased a hand full of vehicles there. Awesome experiances both times. The service advisor I always have used is named Gene. And Mike Bueno is the tech who always worked on my trucks.
Thank you for the reply! I see their advertisements around town. I'll definitely shoot them an email.
Old 04-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #4
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahz View Post
Thank you for the reply! I see their advertisements around town. I'll definitely shoot them an email.
Not a problem man. Always willing to help out a fellow gator.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:45 AM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Also try Deluca Toyota in Ocala. Old dealer with the lot paid off. They have beat Orl deals hands down..
Old 04-24-2013, 09:38 AM   #6
noahz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Also try Deluca Toyota in Ocala. Old dealer with the lot paid off. They have beat Orl deals hands down..
I've decided I am going to email most of the dealers in the region and try to see what the cheapest price I can get for the truck. I emailed Deluca a while ago but they didn't want to give me a price over email which bothered me. I would hate to drive to the dealership and then get told some b.s. price.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
How about the best for service in central Florida? Not impressed with my local dealer at this point.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JpAdct View Post
How about the best for service in central Florida? Not impressed with my local dealer at this point.
Ask your co workers and fam who they use. Ive have had nothing but bad luck at dealers. the service is like sales .. no longer trust them.. If its warranty work, thats OK. All you need is a good ASE person and you are good to go.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #9
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Drove from Orlando to Ocala to buy my truck from these guys. Bought it sight unseen. Next Tacoma will be from them as well. They will not loose a deal over price.

Service wise in CFL, I go to Toyota of Orlando on Vineland. The service advisors are super friendly. After my free service runs out, I plan on working on my own truck.

Edit:
At Toyota of Orlando getting my rear drums replaced under the TSB.
If you have a 2011-12 with really bad squeal coming from the rear brakes, this TSB will apply for you. New shoes and drums.

Old 04-27-2013, 03:38 PM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieman View Post
Drove from Orlando to Ocala to buy my truck from these guys. Bought it sight unseen. Next Tacoma will be from them as well. They will not loose a deal over price.

Service wise in CFL, I go to Toyota of Orlando on Vineland. The service advisors are super friendly. After my free service runs out, I plan on working on my own truck.

Edit:
If you have a 2011-12 with really bad squeal coming from the rear brakes, this TSB will apply for you. New shoes and drums.

Our Nephew got a nice loaded leftover 011 4 runner in Dec.. The niece also got a loaded Highlander from Deluca. Good to deal with as far as we go. They were lower then all the O Town dealers,,, There was no push push or what will it take to put you in this baby today. I will not put up with push push sale's peeps. I only tell them one time we want to look around get lost for now go stand in the shade Ill call you If I need you.
Old 04-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #11
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonieman View Post

Edit:

Do you happen to know the TSB number? Also, what were the symptoms and why replace drums also.

Thanks
PK
Old 04-28-2013, 09:27 AM   #12
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Do you happen to know the TSB number? Also, what were the symptoms and why replace drums also.

Thanks
PK
Supposedly they had to redesign the rear brakes due to possible squealing. I can't complain, I got new drums and brakes at 20k miles. #T-SB-0236-12
Old 04-28-2013, 05:09 PM   #13
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
Might be out of your way but Earl Stewart in Palm Beach had no dealer fees and as long as service is there I get free tires and battery for the life of the truck
Old 04-29-2013, 09:05 AM   #14
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyWayne View Post
Might be out of your way but Earl Stewart in Palm Beach had no dealer fees and as long as service is there I get free tires and battery for the life of the truck
This is where I bought my 11 from...Exellent deal, and people. They have an Internet department and all, so you could get an out the door price without ever going in.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:44 AM   #15
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
I have purchased two vehicles from keith pierson in op if ur not opposed to driving out there it wasnt too bad and they havent said anything about the lift and tires or mud and dirt when i took it in for warranty work
Old 05-01-2013, 05:53 AM   #16
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
This is where I bought my 11 from...Exellent deal, and people. They have an Internet department and all, so you could get an out the door price without ever going in.

Yeah man to be honest it was the smoothest deal I have ever had at a dealer, went up to test drive on a Monday night, drove off the lot like an hour and a half later, brought my father in law with me (he had a 2011) and he couldn't believe it lol
Old 05-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #17
wade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwade9986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police Officer
Name: Ross
wade9986's Tacoma Gallery
Earl Stewart is where I bought mine too. No comparison in south Fl compared to these guys. No gimmicks and they actually treat you like a person.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:53 AM   #18
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by noahz View Post
I am looking to buy a 2013 4x4 trd sport double cab tacoma and want to know where people have found the best deals. I'm willing to travel a fair distance if it means saving a decent amount of money. I live in Daytona Beach but go to college in Gainesville so central and north FL are preferred.

Thank you for your time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueitrgsr View Post
fellow ACR and Gator here, or i guess not really anymore, but lived there for over 20 years, used to love gatorland acura when they were around, but havent' had much experience with gatorland toyota. I personally found the car sales in gainesville to be terrible, better was ocala, and even better was tampa. My buddy just went to roundtree in lake city for a better deal on his '13 taco. I think gainesville prices are insulting with what used to be labeled "market adjustment" or now "additional dealer profit"
Old 05-22-2013, 06:16 PM   #19
Trevor is on a distinguished road
Name: Trevor
Trevor's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought mine from Deluca in Ocala. Researched around like you are doing and found a guy named Steve McCoy who had good reviews. Great guy to work with and would buy from him again.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM   #20
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
Just bought mine from Deluca in Ocala. Researched around like you are doing and found a guy named Steve McCoy who had good reviews. Great guy to work with and would buy from him again.
I only have good things to say about them,,, Large dealers in O town only care about the $$ or think you are suppose to kiss their ass.. When I was there I saw 3 tags from Orange co in the service line as well.