1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best Toyota dealership in Fl?

Discussion in 'Florida' started by noahz, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Apr 23, 2013 at 10:08 PM
    noahz

noahz [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I am looking to buy a 2013 4x4 trd sport double cab tacoma and want to know where people have found the best deals. I'm willing to travel a fair distance if it means saving a decent amount of money. I live in Daytona Beach but go to college in Gainesville so central and north FL are preferred.

Thank you for your time!

2. Apr 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
    Blueitrgsr

Blueitrgsr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Gainesville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 Reg Cab 4wd
    Some bilsteins, OME 885's, and an AAL.
    I grew up in Gainesville lived there for 15 years. Gatorland Toyota is my pick. I've been to a few dealers around the area and they just don't compare. I've got a couple of buddies who work as techs there also. Deff a great group of guys. I've bought 2 trucks there and my family has purchased a hand full of vehicles there. Awesome experiances both times. The service advisor I always have used is named Gene. And Mike Bueno is the tech who always worked on my trucks.

3. Apr 23, 2013 at 10:27 PM
    noahz

noahz [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Thank you for the reply! I see their advertisements around town. I'll definitely shoot them an email.

4. Apr 23, 2013 at 10:30 PM
    Blueitrgsr

Blueitrgsr Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Gainesville, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2006 Reg Cab 4wd
    Some bilsteins, OME 885's, and an AAL.
    Not a problem man. Always willing to help out a fellow gator.

5. Apr 24, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Also try Deluca Toyota in Ocala. Old dealer with the lot paid off. They have beat Orl deals hands down..

6. Apr 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    noahz

noahz [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Noah
    Daytona Beach, FL
    I've decided I am going to email most of the dealers in the region and try to see what the cheapest price I can get for the truck. I emailed Deluca a while ago but they didn't want to give me a price over email which bothered me. I would hate to drive to the dealership and then get told some b.s. price.

7. Apr 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
    JpAdct

JpAdct Well-Known Member

Member:
    PB County, FL
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma ExtCab
    How about the best for service in central Florida? Not impressed with my local dealer at this point.

8. Apr 24, 2013 at 4:23 PM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    Ask your co workers and fam who they use. Ive have had nothing but bad luck at dealers. the service is like sales .. no longer trust them.. If its warranty work, thats OK. All you need is a good ASE person and you are good to go.

9. Apr 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    goonieman

goonieman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    '11, 4x4, dbl cab, 6 speed manual
    Demello Plate Bumper, King Resi front and Rear Coilovers. BAMF Sliders and LCA Skids. 10,000lbs Synthetics Winch, All Pro 3in Leaf springs. Web Sport Adventure Hase Rims-Hankook Dyna Pro ATM's, Safari Snorkel, Alpine Nav, Coverkings, URD MAF Recal, URD Short Shifter, Custom TRD Decals.
    Drove from Orlando to Ocala to buy my truck from these guys. Bought it sight unseen. Next Tacoma will be from them as well. They will not loose a deal over price.

Service wise in CFL, I go to Toyota of Orlando on Vineland. The service advisors are super friendly. After my free service runs out, I plan on working on my own truck.

Edit:
    At Toyota of Orlando getting my rear drums replaced under the TSB.
    If you have a 2011-12 with really bad squeal coming from the rear brakes, this TSB will apply for you. New shoes and drums.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2013
  10. Apr 27, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    Our Nephew got a nice loaded leftover 011 4 runner in Dec.. The niece also got a loaded Highlander from Deluca. Good to deal with as far as we go. They were lower then all the O Town dealers,,, There was no push push or what will it take to put you in this baby today. I will not put up with push push sale's peeps. I only tell them one time we want to look around get lost for now go stand in the shade Ill call you If I need you.

11. Apr 28, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    PMK

PMK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    Do you happen to know the TSB number? Also, what were the symptoms and why replace drums also.

Thanks
    PK

12. Apr 28, 2013 at 9:27 AM
    goonieman

goonieman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    '11, 4x4, dbl cab, 6 speed manual
    Demello Plate Bumper, King Resi front and Rear Coilovers. BAMF Sliders and LCA Skids. 10,000lbs Synthetics Winch, All Pro 3in Leaf springs. Web Sport Adventure Hase Rims-Hankook Dyna Pro ATM's, Safari Snorkel, Alpine Nav, Coverkings, URD MAF Recal, URD Short Shifter, Custom TRD Decals.
    Supposedly they had to redesign the rear brakes due to possible squealing. I can't complain, I got new drums and brakes at 20k miles. #T-SB-0236-12

13. Apr 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM
    JohnnyWayne

JohnnyWayne The Past Through Tomorrow

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Lantana, FL
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCLB TRD Sport
    Look out for snakes in the grass guerrilla marketing.
    Might be out of your way but Earl Stewart in Palm Beach had no dealer fees and as long as service is there I get free tires and battery for the life of the truck :)

14. Apr 29, 2013 at 9:05 AM
    AWorthyOpponent

AWorthyOpponent Member Caught Off Road

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Palm Beach County, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DCLB TRD SPORT 4x4
    TRD Catback Exhaust
    This is where I bought my 11 from...Exellent deal, and people. They have an Internet department and all, so you could get an out the door price without ever going in.

15. Apr 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    Curt7088

Curt7088 ship jumper extraordinaire

Member:
    First Name:
    Curtis
    Jacksonville
    Vehicle:
    '15 Jeep JKU
    rubi sliders, 3.5" lift, HID headlights 35" nitto terra grapplers and the best... spider web shade
    I have purchased two vehicles from keith pierson in op if ur not opposed to driving out there it wasnt too bad and they havent said anything about the lift and tires or mud and dirt when i took it in for warranty work

16. May 1, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    JohnnyWayne

JohnnyWayne The Past Through Tomorrow

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny
    Lantana, FL
    Vehicle:
    '12 DCLB TRD Sport
    Look out for snakes in the grass guerrilla marketing.

Yeah man to be honest it was the smoothest deal I have ever had at a dealer, went up to test drive on a Monday night, drove off the lot like an hour and a half later, brought my father in law with me (he had a 2011) and he couldn't believe it lol :)

17. May 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM
    wade9986

wade9986 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ross
    Stuart, Florida
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Sport 4x4
    TRD Pro Front End Conversion Old Man Emu Lift 285/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers 17x8.5 Black Rhino Duggers Fab Fours Front Bumper Smittybilt X20 Winch Rigid Industries Lightbar
    Earl Stewart is where I bought mine too. No comparison in south Fl compared to these guys. No gimmicks and they actually treat you like a person.

18. May 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    nammer

nammer Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nam
    Bradenton, Florida
    Vehicle:
    Wishing I had a Taco
    fellow ACR and Gator here, or i guess not really anymore, but lived there for over 20 years, used to love gatorland acura when they were around, but havent' had much experience with gatorland toyota. I personally found the car sales in gainesville to be terrible, better was ocala, and even better was tampa. My buddy just went to roundtree in lake city for a better deal on his '13 taco. I think gainesville prices are insulting with what used to be labeled "market adjustment" or now "additional dealer profit"

19. May 22, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    Trevor

Trevor Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Ocala, FL
    Just bought mine from Deluca in Ocala. Researched around like you are doing and found a guy named Steve McCoy who had good reviews. Great guy to work with and would buy from him again.

20. May 22, 2013 at 7:31 PM
    river rat 69

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    I only have good things to say about them,,, Large dealers in O town only care about the $$ or think you are suppose to kiss their ass.. When I was there I saw 3 tags from Orange co in the service line as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top