Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Undercover Classic tonneau search

Old 05-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Undercover Classic tonneau search

Hello Florida,

I am looking to buy an Undercover Classic Hard Tonneau (the one that has 2 locks) for my '08 DCSB. I will sell my tool chest since I won't have a use for it anymore. It's a DEE ZEE 8537B which I'll post in the Buy/Sell section later tonight.

I am looking for the lowest price & would like to know if there are any vendors who give TW members a discount for buying from them.

Also, How does the cover attach to the bed near the cab? Are they still using the clip rings or are the new ones different?

Thanks Forum

PS. Happy Mothers Day to the mothers in your family!