Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

June 8th -- Return to the Pits -- Hardrock

Old 05-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #41
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post

Got more confidence than I do in someone buying the F250. I'm pretty sure that 7.5L is frightening prospective buyers away. Thus far everyone who has called about it have run away like bitty lil punks when they found out it was a 460 CID and not a diesel. Guess they were hoping that "7.5L" was a typo for "7.3L"

After that it's like...
Haha I bet

Its just a list.... If your not coming its no big deal.... Just post up in here and let me know, so as we dont sit at the gate waiting on you for no reason
Good luck with your sale of the truck
Old 05-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #42
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Haha I bet

Its just a list.... If your not coming its no big deal.... Just post up in here and let me know, so as we dont sit at the gate waiting on you for no reason
Good luck with your sale of the truck
Copy that. We'll think positive for now.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #44
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
For those still trying to decide if hardrock is "doable" with your truck
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...y-brother.html
more pics/video in this thread ^^
It does look pretty fun.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:22 PM   #45
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For those still trying to decide if hardrock is "doable" with your truck
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...y-brother.html
more pics/video in this thread ^^
some of these videos are from the secret pit
Old 05-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #46
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
some of these videos are from the secret pit
How about the one with the axle poppage? Was that the pit? Cause if the only ones from Hardrock were the ladder thing and the one with guys spinning donuts on the powder dry ground, I'm not going to find the place too interesting.

I gotta admit though, that 4Runner was surprisingly flexy. Beats the crap out of most FJCs I've seen...and most Tacos as well.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:32 PM   #47
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
The axle pop was the pit .. Ramp and donuts was hardrock
There is much more to hardrock than just a ramp and flat area to kick donuts

Hardrock will challenge you and your truck ..guaranteed
But won't send you home with your tail between your legs either

The pit is a guaranteed awesome time, but will find you and your trucks weakness quickly

I don't suggest anyone try the pit , without having mastered hardrock

There is alot more severe consequences for failure at the pit
One could lose their truck into a pond (that's over 100ft deep)
Not to mention the obvious rollover or damage to your truck
Old 05-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #48
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
The axle pop was the pit .. Ramp and donuts was hardrock
There is much more to hardrock than just a ramp and flat area to kick donuts

Hardrock will challenge you and your truck ..guaranteed
But won't send you home with your tail between your legs either

The pit is a guaranteed awesome time, but will find you and your trucks weakness quickly

I don't suggest anyone try the pit , without having mastered hardrock

There is alot more severe consequences for failure at the pit
One could lose their truck into a pond (that's over 100ft deep)
Not to mention the obvious rollover or damage to your truck
Cool. Although I would imagine that it won't take much to challenge my truck (or myself, but that goes without saying) as it sits.

I'm normally a pretty cautious type so hopefully I won't be getting in too much trouble. It should be fun though, learning something new.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #49
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
All of you that are on the fence should go, 2010TRD knows the area. I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time. You and your truck will be challenged, when you show the pics and videos most people won't believe you ran terrain like that in Florida. If you've wheeled in south Florida, Withlacoochee or Richloam this is a whole nother level.

Go and have fun, I would be there but I chopped the IFS off my Runner and haven't finished the axle swap yet!

GH
Old 05-30-2013, 04:35 AM   #50
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
All of you that are on the fence should go, 2010TRD knows the area. I guarantee you'll have a fantastic time. You and your truck will be challenged, when you show the pics and videos most people won't believe you ran terrain like that in Florida. If you've wheeled in south Florida, Withlacoochee or Richloam this is a whole nother level.

Go and have fun, I would be there but I chopped the IFS off my Runner and haven't finished the axle swap yet!

GH
Thanks Guy .. Wish you could make it

Hell .. Come up in your DD ..and ride along with me and Loni
Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 PM   #51
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
For some reason My prerunner did better in the pit then it did at hardrock
Old 06-01-2013, 08:02 AM   #53
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'll be out there but I've got something I gotta do first thing In the morning so it'll be about 11 or 12 before I get there
Old 06-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #54
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Name: Colson
TacoHell's Tacoma Gallery
Im hoping to make it up there Thomas, ill be letting you know probably Thursday.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:58 PM   #55
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoHell View Post
Im hoping to make it up there Thomas, ill be letting you know probably Thursday.
Awesome!
Lookout A-pit here we come
Was out there yesterday, and it's remarkably dry
But we just got a bunch of rain up here tonight, and the weather man says lots more to come this week
So it maybe quite wet out there come Saturday
Hope you can make it
Old 06-03-2013, 08:07 PM   #56
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
A good rain in Romeo (hunt camp) about 230 today.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #58
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Bumping it up
So far ..only Michaelrussell has confirmed to be there
Haven't sold the F250 yet, but I'm operating on the premise that I'm going. Still not 100% sure though since I broke a molar and had to have it extracted yesterday so it really depends on how I'm feeling Friday.

Did you say where to meet up?

Edit: yup, I saw that you did. Which one is Love's TS? I saw about three of them right by the exit (google Earth).

Edit 2: Okay, I found it. It was just on the opposite side of the interstate than I was expecting.
Old 06-06-2013, 02:10 PM   #59
Diverse4runner is on a distinguished road
Diverse4runner's Tacoma Gallery
Im planning on going but its going to be interesting with all this rain

'00 4runner Limited w/ E-Locker -Stock
Old 06-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #60
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diverse4runner View Post
Im planning on going but its going to be interesting with all this rain

'00 4runner Limited w/ E-Locker -Stock

Can't do any worse than me. I'm wide open on both ends with 31" mall-terrains (basically stock).