Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Good memories and new ones of the two wheel kind

Old 06-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #1
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Good memories and new ones of the two wheel kind

I still remember the day my Dad brought home my first dirt bike. It was a white Yamaha trail 80, it might as well been Carmichael's championship 450. Anyone I know that rides still remembers that day, even though I gave up street bikes over 10 years ago the love of motorcycle's is still in me and will always be.

This weekend after diligently watching Craigslist for a few months I finally found the deal I was looking for, a mint 07 CRF50, all stock and at the right price.

I feel very privileged to start the love of all things two wheeled with my boys!

Hold on to your Pringles! CJ rides...

Maybe I'll pick up something too, can't let the kids have all the fun!

http://youtu.be/s9nQfniD3Bc
Old 06-09-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, looks like he's a happy guy! I still remember my first bike. I was older when I got my first bike so it was an old Yamaha PW80
Old 06-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #3
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dude i had a kx 80. i loved that thing. hit that dam powerban and hold the f on. i was in the hospital once a week..lol
Old 06-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I started my son with a Yamaha pw50, now he is about to turn 16 and wants to ride my 426. Good times with the kid man. Your son looks pretty happy there good work!
Old 06-11-2013, 04:16 AM   #5
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
My grandaughter has had a PW50 since she was around 1 1/2. A couple of weeks ago, she just turned 3.

With a stock exhaust, she is fearful on account of the noise. Time will tell if she rides it, if not some lucky father / kid will have a nice PW50 with the moped rear gears, premix conversion, and small hand light pull brakes and throttle.

Riding and racing dirtbikes has been a great part of my life. Sometimes not understood by those that never got the chance or utilized the chance if offered.

Enjoy every minute...

PK