Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Space Coast Members - I just opened a gun shop

Old 08-25-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
tyson127 is on a distinguished road

tyson127's Tacoma Gallery
Space Coast Members - I just opened a gun shop

Just wanting to let you guys around Brevard County know that I just opened a gun shop/gun smith/virtual firearms simulator in Rockledge called Twin Rivers Gunworks. Our sticker prices are lower than almost every shop in Central Florida.

Come on by when you guys have a chance.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Do we get tw prices?
Old 08-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #3

Yup, come see me, Tyson.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Then I might head out there one weekend and check you out
Old 08-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Then I might head out there one weekend and check you out
I'll let you know when I'm free to head out there.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:11 AM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I'll let you know when I'm free to head out there.
Sounds good to me
Old 08-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Both of you two let me know, ill be down as well
Old 08-28-2013, 08:00 PM   #8
gen2tegboi is on a distinguished road

Name: Juan
gen2tegboi's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good place from what I can see on your website. I'm looking for a S&W model 638 airweight with the shrouded hammer for my wife. What would be a TW price? I live about 1.5 hours south from you.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #9
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
If I was looking at a PF9, would there be a method to ship it? Never bought a gun before,
not really sure what all is involved in buying one online...
Old 08-31-2013, 08:12 AM   #10
gen2tegboi is on a distinguished road

Name: Juan
gen2tegboi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
If I was looking at a PF9, would there be a method to ship it? Never bought a gun before,
not really sure what all is involved in buying one online...
FFL transfer
Old 08-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #11
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Do we get tw prices?
Group Buy FTW!!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:39 PM   #13
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Wow website looks awesome..Always been interested in guns and such but have never gotten around to checking a store out..looks like a good place to start..simulator looks great too..might have to check it out
Old 11-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #14
usmcmax is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Andrew
usmcmax's Tacoma Gallery
Coming by when I'm home on leave over Christmas.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:59 PM   #15
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I didn't realize there were that many TW'ers on the Space Coast! I'll come in to see you!
Old 11-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #16
Frogging is on a distinguished road
Name: DEREK
Frogging's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JpAdct View Post
Dang, I didn't realize there were that many TW'ers on the Space Coast! I'll come in to see you!
What he said!! ^^^^

i really dont off road in mine bc i use it for work as well but i do like to work on stuff if anyone needs help.

please excuse my thread jack.... carry on. concealed carry on that is. bad joke, i know
Old 11-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #17

Sorry guys, I don't monitor TW all that often. If you have some questions please send them to my shop email at Tyson at TwinRiversGunworks dot com.

For the active LEO's in store merchandise is 10% off and you get 20% off in the Simulator.

Transfers are $25 per firearm (or call us for batches).

TW prices - depending on availability and "allocation" status with our distributors I can work deals per each firearm. What I mean by that is at times I can't do much on the firearm itself (usually I can squeeze 5% off the sticker), but maybe I can throw in a free custom handmade IWB holster or sim sessions. Again, this would depend on the firearm you are interested in.

We are also a full gunsmith so if you're thinking of mod's or upgrades we are the place for you.