Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Homestead "Hump" Meet

Old 10-14-2013, 10:32 AM   #161
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Or respond to a damn text...HELLOOO!!!!
Did you text me Dan? If you did I never got it. There was a couple of times when we lost signal out there. Don't know if that's the reason.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:48 AM   #162
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Haha. I've been waiting for Peter to post it...

And he better have a video also. Lol.
Haha did you guys really think we were going to post pics and videos right away.
At least for,me there was no reception out there. We were going to post eventually
Old 10-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #164
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Allthe dirt road was us trying to get to the other entrance of the
Hump but that didnt work out because it was chained off for what reason i have no idea. But then we just took that dirt road out to the main street.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #166
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
So, what's going on with this? Is it being pushed back?
Old 10-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #167
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd imagine so.
Corbett is rough from what I hear. Buddy of mine had to pull some people out on the trails.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:58 PM   #168
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Yea it definitely needs to be pushed back.
I would say end of November to December sometime then.
Old 10-21-2013, 01:05 PM   #169
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
what about the 2nd weekend of november? say Nov 10th or sometime during that week??????
Old 10-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #170
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
that could possibly work. but it depends on how that water is out there. i dont know if that is enough time for the water to actually go down.

ozman and I are going to have to go check it out.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #171
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
when do you plan on going to check it out?
Old 10-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #172
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
I have to tAlk to ozman. But it would have to be a sunday when i have off.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #173
let me know... i may be down to join. any reason i can get to go and drink in the woods, im taking it. hahahahaha
Old 10-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #174
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Haha nice will do man. I just finally got my truck all cleaned
From the pre meet
Old 10-21-2013, 07:34 PM   #175
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
what about the 2nd weekend of november? say Nov 10th or sometime during that week??????
Sounds good to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
that could possibly work. but it depends on how that water is out there. i dont know if that is enough time for the water to actually go down.

ozman and I are going to have to go check it out.
I think so. We are entering the dry season. Count me in!

Quote:
I have to tAlk to ozman. But it would have to be a sunday when i have off.
Same here. Sunday.

BTW, I want to try out my new BFG A/T's (275/70r17) that I just bought for my other FJ wheels. I am selling my other set of (5) FJ Wheels with GY MTR's that some of you saw at the pre-meet.

Also, If you google map sw 360 st & 187 ave you can see a small spot that might be ok to check out while we are in the area. I've seen ATV's there & it's about a mile west of the Humps card Sound rd entrance.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:21 AM   #176
TRDForce is on a distinguished road

Name: Darth
TRDForce's Tacoma Gallery
Pouring rain in south dade right now. Don't think it'll dry up anytime soon down here guys...For sure it'd have to be after thxgiving/beginning of December hopefully.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #177

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha nice will do man. I just finally got my truck all cleaned
From the pre meet
NICE! BTW, how did you clean your engine & engine bay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDForce View Post
Pouring rain in south dade right now. Don't think it'll dry up anytime soon down here guys...For sure it'd have to be after thxgiving/beginning of December hopefully.
You could be right, this year has been exceptionally rainy. I'm in North Miami & it's raining here too.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:07 AM   #178
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the only thing i cant get cleaned out completely. That muddy
Water out there is like glue to the engine bay. Im trying this
Stuff called simple green still hasnt worked so i may have to just
Go with straight degreaser
Old 10-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #179

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this on a Jeep Forum:

"Ok, so I finally got around to cleaning my engine. Here was what I did:

a. Start with a cool or cold engine.
b. Cover air intake and fuse box.
c. Spray Gunk "Foamy Engine Cleaner"
d. Drink a cold beverage and wait for five minutes.
e. Spray off cleaner.
f. Ran the engine for 15 minutes.
g. Repeated this process again because it was only partially clean
h. Then used simple green and elbow grease to go from pretty dirty to somewhat clean.
I. Then put down some WD40.

I think that if I had used Gunk the same day that I went mudding, then it would have done a better job. As it was....Gunk got the engine from really dirty to pretty dirty. Elbow grease and simple green got it from pretty dirty to somewhat clean"

Hope this helps Nick. I washed mine as if I were washing the outside of the truck but after our next Hump meet & Citrus I'm gonna clean mine real good & detailed.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:48 PM   #180
beach bum

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Yea man not to worried about it because were just going to end up going out again so theres no point haha.