Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus Meet......!

Old 09-05-2013, 10:47 PM   #21
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
we could always do another in Jan. I think peep's up here are itchin to go camp/wheel. but we can go anytime.
Okay, i understand that. It would be nice to have another one of the big turnouts early 2014...if it works.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #22
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime not in this month or early October. November and December are good, nice and cool but not cold. January works if its late Jan, taking a weekend off start of spring semester isn't wise.

I must be able to bring my dog to attend. Not leaving my 14 year old puppy anywhere.
Old 09-06-2013, 12:46 AM   #23
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Okay, i understand that. It would be nice to have another one of the big turnouts early 2014...if it works.
that works
Old 09-06-2013, 05:52 AM   #24
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
No Dan, you are not the only one. LOL!

Christmas for me: BFG A/T's (either 265/70r17 "C" or 275/70r17 "E"). Still not sure if the slightly larger tire is worth the 8 more lbs per tire & larger diameter. The 275 does look better though so I might go that route.

BTW, anytime from December to February is fine with me folks.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #27
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
In.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:52 AM   #28
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
<<<---definitely in, any time for Dec, Jan, or Feb.

Question though...Isn't Citrus also a WMA with Nov, Dec, and (early)Jan being hunting season?
Old 09-08-2013, 06:27 AM   #29
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I just saw the inventory schedule at my job and it looks like the last 2 weeks of either Nov, Dec, or January are easier for me to go than the beginning of those months. Preferably January but either one is fine.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:20 AM   #30
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
<<<---definitely in, any time for Dec, Jan, or Feb.

Question though...Isn't Citrus also a WMA with Nov, Dec, and (early)Jan being hunting season?
Haven't had issues in the past. Sometimes you'll see some hunters driving through or parked on the sides of trails.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #31
Tug Life
RnP78 is on a distinguished road

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Work depending I'm in if its a good date.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #33
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
We need more activity in this thread. Let's throw up suggestions and see which dates will allow the most members to make it.

How does January 3-5 sound?
Old 09-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #34
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
We need more activity in this thread. Let's throw up suggestions and see which dates will allow the most members to make it.

How does January 3-5 sound?
If you or anyone is viewing this on a pc, post a link to the thread in ALL of the Florida bs sections. If you don't mind. I would do it but its a pain with tapatalk.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #35
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Im on my phone but I'll try.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:01 AM   #36
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im on my phone but I'll try.
Thanks, I can probably do it via tapatalk, but it would have to wait till lunch when I have some down time.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:07 AM   #37
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery

Weekend before T-Giving might work for me. Otherwise I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:08 AM   #38
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I really have no preference on the date, especially not that far in advance. I like January because the temps will be about as cool as could be expected. December wouldn't be horrible either though and I wouldn't have to wait as long, lol.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:09 AM   #39
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
I just suggested Jan because then some of the guys will have time to get their Christmas presents on.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #40
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
I just suggested Jan because then some of the guys will have time to get their Christmas presents on.
Rgr. Hehehe...I've spent so much time in the heat this summer, I'm really looking forward to getting out in the woods and freezing my arse off.

I'm really hoping for a cold winter like we had a couple years ago. That'd be perfect for a meet. On the other hand, if it's like last winter...that would suck. We never even turned the A/C off.