Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

FREE 2013 DC OEM ALL WEATHER MATS

Old 09-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hellsbay's Tacoma Gallery
FREE 2013 DC OEM ALL WEATHER MATS

I have a set of all weather mats from my 2013 DC that I would like to give away to anyone that want's to pick them up. I am in Venice, Fl. They were in the truck for about 600 miles and look as new.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:05 AM   #3
hellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellsbay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Dude, I,ll take them....!!! Can I send you my UPS account, so you can just box them up...? Is that cool...?
Works for me.
Old 09-28-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
McElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really nice
Navy: Recon Corpsman
Name: Matt
McElroy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey I live in Port Charlotte if you still have mats.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:37 AM   #6
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU...!!!

Steve,

Thank you my friend really appreciate all you help. Canít wait to get them, when get the tracking number please let me know.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:02 AM   #7

You're welcome Mouse007.

Paying it forward!