Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet.

Old 09-13-2013, 05:12 AM   #41
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of Jesse and citrus...since its been quiet about him and stumbled upon this the other day...

http://s935.photobucket.com/user/Fin...Stuck.mp4.html
Old 09-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #42
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Sweet bike 2010TRD! Good luck with the sale.
Thanks I really enjoy this bike. Its a monster.
regretting selling it, but have a mortgage loan coming soon. and need to free up some $$

For you Gregg vvvv

1. Toyota Tech31 + 1 -- 2 nights
2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
3. Taco no Baka -- 2 nights
4. Michaelrussell -- 1 night sat/sun
5. Finks99Taco + 1 -- Tentative 2 nights
6. AWorthyOpponent + 1 -- Tentative 2 nights
7. TAC1 + 1 -- 1-2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day
9. FearNothing321 + 1-- Tentative 2 nights
10.2010.trd + 1 -- sat-sun- 2nights
11. xmadcowx + 1 -- 2 nights
12. "original" 2010TRD -- 1 night
Old 09-14-2013, 07:40 PM   #43
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah 2010TRD, you have to prioritize. I can relate.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #44
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Being that this is my first time camping I have to ask 2 questions.

What Wildlife can I expect to see out there?

Any issues with animals trying to get into tents?

If I decide to camp more often after this first time I'll buy a tent for the truck bed but at the moment I have a regular tent.

Thanks
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #45
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If I decide to camp more often after this first time I'll buy a tent for the truck bed but at the moment I have a regular tent.

Thanks
regular tent will work fine. I have never had any issues w/ animals out there. Just make sure you can secure all food. You don't want to give them any incentives. truck tents are bad ass. I don't have one cause you gotta take it off and on to wheel i think or is gets full of mud and stuff. Tacomx has one and it was really cool.
Old 09-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #46
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks
Only bears...

...And occasionally a bunny...

Old 09-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #47
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Aworthyopponent. Wow really lol. If thats the case I aint going camping haha.

Im really glad i bought my camper top a long time ago. I mean i still have a tent just not sure if i
want to take the tent or just sleep in the bed of my truck.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #48

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
k9cop,
Thanks for the info.

Dan,
Now I'm MORE concerned! I was already worried about encountering a bear that may want to eat me. Now, I have to worry about one that may want to F%@& me. LOL! That "bunny" looks scary too. Those pics made me laugh!

2010.TRD,
If I owned a bed tent I would use that but all I have is a regular tent. I think it sleeps 6, maybe 4, and it's just my wife & I so it's more than adequate. If camping becomes something that I will do more often then I may invest in a bed tent. It would have to be the type that works with the tailgate down so that I can fit. I'm 6'0 and my wife is 5'0 so this type would work perfect for us.
Old 09-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #49
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
is there gonna be one sooner
Old 09-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #50
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
is there gonna be one sooner
Go check the OTHER citrus thread. According to Greg you have already confirmed your attendance for the first weekend of November.
Old 09-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #51
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
LOL Damn Greg.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #52

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I read on the original Citrus thread (which is now geared towards a November meet) that we have to reserve a campsite or pay or something to that effect.

How much $ & how do I reserve my spot?
Old 09-15-2013, 03:37 PM   #53
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I read on the original Citrus thread (which is now geared towards a November meet) that we have to reserve a campsite or pay or something to that effect.

How much $ & how do I reserve my spot?
Don't worry about that just yet. Usually someone steps up and takes care of reserving them as it is easier for a big group and then we all pay that person when we arrive for the meet. This will all be updated as we go along, lets not worry to far ahead as we still have 4 months till this meet. Right now lets just worry about seeing whos attending this one.
Old 09-15-2013, 03:59 PM   #54

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
OK. Sounds good. I just want to make sure I am prepared.

Thanks
Old 09-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #55
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Current list...

2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day
9. FearNothing321 + 1-- Tentative 2 nights
10. "original" 2010.trd + 1 -- sat-sun- 2nights
11. xmadcowx + 1 -- 2 nights
12. "copycat" 2010TRD -- 1 night

Old 09-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #56

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'll probablly make the january one also.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #57
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
I'll probablly make the january one also.
Idk if I will make it. Campings pretty scary.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #59
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Current list...

0. colinb17 + your mom -- all night, every night
2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day