Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet.

Old 09-24-2013, 08:11 PM   #81
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
FIFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdagule View Post
Current list...

0. colinb17 + your mom -- all night, every night
1. Toyota Tech31 + 1 -- 2 nights
2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
3. Taco no Baka -- 2 nights
4. Michaelrussell -- 1 night sat/sun
5. Finks99Taco + 1 -- Tentative 2 nights
6. AWorthyOpponent + 1 -- Tentative 2 nights
7. TAC1 + 1 -- 1-2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day
9. FearNothing321 + 1-- Tentative 2 nights
10. "original" 2010.trd + 1 -- sat-sun- 2nights
11. xmadcowx + 1 -- 2 nights
12. "copycat" 2010TRD -- 1 night
13. TacoHell + 1-- 2nights 3-5th14.
14. Trdagule +2 2nights fri-sun
Old 09-24-2013, 08:23 PM   #82
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
FIFY
Thanks I did it on my phone I try to fix it but can't on the phone
Old 10-04-2013, 05:40 PM   #83
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Dirtymike +1 maybe
Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #84
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Dirtymike +1 maybe
How many nights?

Current List...

2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day
10. 2010.trd + 1 -- sat-sun- 2nights
12. DirtyMike + 1 -- 2 nights
13. TacoHell + 1-- 2nights 3-5th

Edit: Added Dirtymike's nights...
Old 10-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #85
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Every night
Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #87
McElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really niceMcElroy is just really nice
Navy: Recon Corpsman
Name: Matt
McElroy's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I could make but will be driving back from WV.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #88
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
2. k9 + 1 -- 2 nights
8. Alfuh -- 1 day
10. 2010.trd + 1 -- sat-sun- 2nights
12. DirtyMike + 1 -- 2 nights
13. TacoHell + 1-- 2nights 3-5th
15. PMK + 1--sat night, maybe friday night
Old 10-09-2013, 05:07 AM   #89
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^

Glad to see this PMK!

Old 10-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #90
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy all. Just wondering, anyone willing to step up and take care of the reservations for this meet? I know I cant do it, typically Mike would handle it but he has a ton of stuff going on with his upcoming wedding. So we really need someone to step up and handle this soon so this doesn't fall apart like the November meet did.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:35 PM   #91
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly is involved in doing this? I've never been to Citrus or camping at all, much less reserve anything, except at hotels.

Is this very time consuming? I work 55 to 60 hours a week average.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:50 AM   #92

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2013, 10:01 AM   #93
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet.

The only thing that really needs to be done is for someone to step up and reserve the sites. From my understanding that means driving out there and fronting the cash. Then once it's meet time, we can divvy up what the individual costs are per member and depending on length of stay.

And from the looks of it, probably 10 sites or so.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #94

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Driving up there is the hard part. I had to reserve time off just to go there in January. If thats the case then I think it would be best for who ever is closest to go up there.

As for the money, maybe we can PayPal the person thats going to go up there so that he/she doesn't feel like they might get stuck with the bill in case of someone not going. If I were close that's what I would ask everyone to do.

My wife & I really do want to go but I don't know if I can make the drive BEFORE the meet date.

If I end up visiting my dads house next week (Tarpon Springs, 1.5 hours south west of Citrus) then I could do it but that's a big "if".

Otherwise, it should be someone close to that area.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:34 PM   #96
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #97

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I can't believe this thread was blowing up before and now it's dead. I would hate to see this meet fall apart like the November one.
I was thinking the same thing. Believe me, I want to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
I take it that you want to go too!
Old 10-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Believe me, I want to go.
Same here, but I cant afford the money to make the reservations. Not sure why no one else has chimed in on this, seems this thread is dead.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #99

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
What does it cost per spot?

What exactly do you reserve?

Just an area to park your truck or an area big enough to put your tent next your truck?

Is there electricity for each rental site?
Old 10-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #100
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
I definitly wan to see this meet happen, im in forsure.
I would definitly start a retally on whos going before spots
Are paid for.

And i think paypaling whoever is going to do the reservations
Would be a smart idea so no one gets stuck with the bill.

I would do the reservations but im all the way down here in
Miami with tac1. It should definitly be someone that is closer
To the location.

I hope this thread aint dead, i work overnights so i usually
Dont respond till i get to work.

Products Discussed in this Thread