Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

pool Table for sale- Miami dade

Old 09-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
pool Table for sale- Miami dade

this is completely unrelated and off topic but figure what will it hurt to see if anyone here might be interested in buying a pool table that I have for sale. Not going to go into the details but if anyone is interested just pm me and we'll go from there. Figured i would post it here before it gets on Craigslist.

Located in Miami Dade,
Old 09-17-2013, 12:59 AM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The one thing my home once I graduate and get a career going must have, aside from a garage, is a pool table. Sadly, this is many years from now.

Good luck with sale.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:39 AM   #3
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks, good luck with getting one in the future