Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Richloam WMA Info & Meet Thread

Old 09-23-2013, 02:05 PM   #42
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
You crashed the first gen party I'm gonna crash the taco party
Also i just remembered my truck doesn't have power steering so this should be interesting
Old 09-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #43
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
You crashed the first gen party I'm gonna crash the taco party
Also i just remembered my truck doesn't have power steering so this should be interesting
Uwahh?!? You mean the power steering is broke, or it didn't come with PS?

It could be interesting for me too, being Lincolin locked in front, though I'm not sure it would reach the level of inop PS, it might be as bad as not having PS.
Old 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It didn't come with powersteering or ac just the bare necessities
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #46
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
It didn't come with powersteering or ac just the bare necessities
Ah, okay. Weird. I was thinking that domestics had pretty much gone with PS as standard equipment (except maybe on the compact cars) by that year.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:04 PM   #47
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Rack pinion ?
Conventional steering gear IIRC.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:22 PM   #49

I guess it was an option for the base model and its not to bad as long as I'm moving but if I stop and try to turn its a pita
Old 09-24-2013, 06:53 AM   #50
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Broke my truck... hit a huge hole going about 50 got to see the damage might beablr to fix it before the meet... Sorry fellas
Old 09-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #51
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Broke my truck... hit a huge hole going about 50 got to see the damage might beablr to fix it before the meet... Sorry fellas
hmm, that doesn't sound like something you would do at all good luck josh!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #52
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hope you can get it back online in time
Old 09-24-2013, 10:17 AM   #53

Hey Thomas if your going do you want to meet up and travel together
Old 09-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #55
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
If you need a hand with it, let me know.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
http://binged.it/18nK1yj

^^^^^ thats my route Michael

I guess it would be best if we meet up at the Loves Station as we do when going to the pits.
It's not showing a route just asking me to choose my location
Old 09-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #58

How far south on 75 are you going and how much time is your route going to take
Old 09-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #59

Quick question do you think anybody would mess with a truck and trail or if I were to park it off the trail and out of the way
Old 09-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #60
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Quick question do you think anybody would mess with a truck and trail or if I were to park it off the trail and out of the way
Unlikely. It is a management area and it is patroled by game wardens, although not especially heavily...we may not even see any. But the point is that vehicles tend to be parked off the trail frequently and I haven't ever heard of any being molested. I guess it's possible, but I'd say less probable than parking in a parking lot at the mall or something.