1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Richloam WMA Info & Meet Thread

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Taco No Baka, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Oct 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
    goomba

goomba It is a Fluid Situation

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    San Antonio Fl
    Vehicle:
    96 White Ex. Cab Tacoma TRD 4X4
    3" lift Up front(Donahoe Racing ext. travel coil overs, Camburg UCA's), 1.5-2" lift in the back(aal and some billy 10" stroke short bodies), Bushwhacker Cut-Out fender flairs, 16"x10" Procomp Street locks, and 305/70 Procomp X-Terrains.
    o i thought it was last weekend yea i can come out there for a little while

2. Oct 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    TAC1

TAC1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tac1
    Miami, FL
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB O/R 4WD
  3. Oct 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    TAC1

TAC1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tac1
    Miami, FL
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCSB O/R 4WD
    Sorry. That post ^^^^^^^ was for the recently cancelled Citrus meet. But yes, don't forget LOL

4. Oct 5, 2013 at 10:51 AM
    Taco No Baka

Taco No Baka [OP] Interco Tire Snob

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    1998 SR5 Xtra Cab 4WD V6 Spartan Package
    OME 3" lift with Dakar rear leaves and 883 front coils. 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL/SXs on Pro Comp Series 97 15x8 Steelies, Bud Built Front Skid, 4xI rock sliders, 4.88s and an Eaton True Trac LSD up front, 4.88s and a Detroit Locker in the rear, LED cab clearance lights, Sway Bar Delete, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Autometer Monster Tach, Cobra 25LTD Classic, Roof-mounted 3' Firestik Firefly, Garmin GPS, HiLift Jack, Flush-mount LED pod lights in rear bumper, 28" light bar in the front bumper, rear shock relocation (Ruff Stuff brackets), u-bolt flip with Ruff Stuff Anti-wrap perches, CBI rear frame reinforcements, 10" travel Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, heavy duty front crossmember made by Allenfab, Rear shock mounts/crossmember (for upper mounts), spring perches, frame plates, and front crossmember welded in by Allenfab, CBI Ditch Light Brackets, Ditch Light Pods. AllenFab Custom Hybrid front bumper and recovery points. Drivetrain lifted 2" in conjunction with a 2" BL. Modified Trail Gear transmission crossmember/skid. Warn Xeon 10K winch. Large left side body mod.
    Just a few hours away now... :yay::goingcrazy::burnrubber:

You guys remember to bring drinks, snacks, and lunch. IIRC there isn't really any places to eat and such terribly convenient so we'll probably break for lunch trail-side.

5. Oct 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    michaelrussell

michaelrussell Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sr5 2.7 / 5 speed
    lots of stuff done more to do
    So what channel are we gonna be using

6. Oct 5, 2013 at 2:04 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    OME 3" lift with Dakar rear leaves and 883 front coils. 36x12.50 Super Swamper TSL/SXs on Pro Comp Series 97 15x8 Steelies, Bud Built Front Skid, 4xI rock sliders, 4.88s and an Eaton True Trac LSD up front, 4.88s and a Detroit Locker in the rear, LED cab clearance lights, Sway Bar Delete, Rear Diff Breather Mod, Autometer Monster Tach, Cobra 25LTD Classic, Roof-mounted 3' Firestik Firefly, Garmin GPS, HiLift Jack, Flush-mount LED pod lights in rear bumper, 28" light bar in the front bumper, rear shock relocation (Ruff Stuff brackets), u-bolt flip with Ruff Stuff Anti-wrap perches, CBI rear frame reinforcements, 10" travel Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, heavy duty front crossmember made by Allenfab, Rear shock mounts/crossmember (for upper mounts), spring perches, frame plates, and front crossmember welded in by Allenfab, CBI Ditch Light Brackets, Ditch Light Pods. AllenFab Custom Hybrid front bumper and recovery points. Drivetrain lifted 2" in conjunction with a 2" BL. Modified Trail Gear transmission crossmember/skid. Warn Xeon 10K winch. Large left side body mod.
    Up to you guys. I haven't put in my CB yet.

:pout:

7. Oct 5, 2013 at 2:43 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    I just put mine in last night and i thought you already had yours hooked up

8. Oct 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    Nope. I didn't want to spend the money for the parts just yet. Although, now that the November Citrus meet has tanked, that'll free up a little.

9. Oct 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    Also, I might get a new stereo for it for x-mas, and if that happens, I'll be able to install it below the stereo which will be a much better option than I currently have available. :p

10. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    Loaded up and ready to go
    [​IMG]

11. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    Outstanding! Hey, if you guys get there before me, you might want to hold off unloading the B2. I was thinking that it might be better to drag it down to the camping area just before our first trail. That way you don't have to leave the tow vehicle right there off the main road. Up to you though.

Hehehe, it is kinda funny though how the B2 fits on that landscaping trailer. :D

12. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    Yeah it fits on there just perfectly and do you I could make it back there with how low my dad truck sits and the fact that its 2wd

13. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:47 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    Yeah. The main grade is lime rock (IIRC) and it gets graded regularly. I could drive my Honda Civic down it.

14. Oct 5, 2013 at 5:52 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    10-4 I just don't want to get that behemoth stuck

15. Oct 5, 2013 at 6:03 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    No worries. During hunting season, guys drag big ass travel-trailers and motor homes in there to the camping area. I don't think you'll have any problems. Might be a little tight on that bridge at the entrance proper, but that's about it.

16. Oct 5, 2013 at 6:11 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    Allright thanks I went ahead and fueled up both trucks tonight ($150 dollars later) and I had two people walk over and take pictures as if they've never seen a truck on a trailer before

17. Oct 5, 2013 at 6:19 PM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:

:rofl:

Probably end up on one of those "redneck repairs" sites or something, probably complete with some snide comments about a Chevy pulling a Ford around. :D

18. Oct 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM
    michaelrussell

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    Yeah that's how it usually works I always rag on my dad about driving a Chevy since we've always had fords and dodges and but I would never tell him this but it's actually not a bad truck

19. Oct 6, 2013 at 3:57 AM
    Taco No Baka

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Tampa, FL
    Vehicle:
    I'll be on the road in about 30 minutes. Hope everyone makes it. :D

20. Oct 6, 2013 at 4:18 AM
    goomba

goomba It is a Fluid Situation

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    San Antonio Fl
    Vehicle:
    96 White Ex. Cab Tacoma TRD 4X4
    3" lift Up front(Donahoe Racing ext. travel coil overs, Camburg UCA's), 1.5-2" lift in the back(aal and some billy 10" stroke short bodies), Bushwhacker Cut-Out fender flairs, 16"x10" Procomp Street locks, and 305/70 Procomp X-Terrains.
    cb channel 4. i might make it, my girl got messed up last night. just about to get to sleep....

Products Discussed in

To Top