Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hardrock Ocala, April 4th and 5th

Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Hardrock Ocala, April 4th and 5th

Wheelers for the Wounded is having an event @ Hardrock in Ocala on April 4th and 5th. Anybody wanna meet up and go? Thats the first weekend of my Spring Break so I'm going. Looks like theres gonna be a lot of Jeeps, Us Toyota's need to show up and represent

Hardrocks Website
WFTW Thread

Anyone else planning on going or wanna go?
Old 03-16-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
It's in Central Florida. I'd guess its about a 9 hour drive from Atlanta depending on speed/traffic.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
hey are you staying the whole weekend or just going down one day?
Old 03-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #6

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm planning on staying the hole weekend. From what I know you can camp out in Hardrock so as of now thats my plan.