Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hardrock/Ocala Info & Meet Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 09:15 PM   #22
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Next meet here July 19, 2014 Camping/Wheeling. My first time here so some experts invited to show the ropes. The Jax area meet up thread is updated and we will be rolling down.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...s-ongoing.html

I would love to hear of the bare min that is needed for these trails.
Should I have a skid? needed?
Old 06-11-2014, 09:36 PM   #23
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Next meet here July 19, 2014 Camping/Wheeling. My first time here so some experts invited to show the ropes. The Jax area meet up thread is updated and we will be rolling down.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...s-ongoing.html

I would love to hear of the bare min that is needed for these trails.
Should I have a skid? needed?
I'd say the minimum you really need out there is a 4WD. It wasn't very 2WD friendly last time we were out there. Sliders are a nice option but not necessary if you don't try to bite off more than you can chew. You'll probably need skids and sliders if you want to play on the rock gardens, but those (rock gardens) are optional.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:43 PM   #25
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm.....
Old 06-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #26
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
These pics from where y'all are going ??
Old 06-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #27
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
These pics from where y'all are going ??
Yep it just might be worth a trip for you to come down
Old 06-16-2014, 10:01 PM   #28
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
If Eddy's going I'll probably end up going too if I'm set up by then
Old 06-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #31
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
The 19th?
Old 06-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #33

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
No Sig on tappa
Old 06-17-2014, 03:53 PM   #35

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I can't go I need moar lift
Old 07-11-2014, 06:59 PM   #36
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Most likely I'll be there with my runner.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #39
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Anyone know if they take credit cards or is it a cash only type of place? I would hate to show up with no cash if that is the case. I never touch cash.
I'm the same way, never carry cash, but I brought cash each time for Hardrock.