Notices

Jacksonville Area Meet

Old 03-28-2014, 11:01 AM   #202
Greyyota is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
Greyyota's Tacoma Gallery

Anyone know how to or can help me put them In
Old 03-30-2014, 12:19 PM   #203
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyyota View Post
Anyone know how to or can help me put them In
put 5100 shocks on>?
Old 04-18-2014, 01:54 PM   #204
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
So any guys wanna have a meet soon? I was thinking like May 3rd and maybe somewhere besides a restaurant parking lot (we are not honda civics lol). Even if we have to drive, somewhere we can BBQ and maybe hit the beach or hit some trails. Ideas that come to mind.
-St Aug Beach
-Matanzas state park (heard they have trails, I've never been)
-Hugonaut beach
-Anywhere outside open for suggestions.

Anyone interested?
Old 04-18-2014, 02:16 PM   #205
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
So any guys wanna have a meet soon? I was thinking like May 3rd and maybe somewhere besides a restaurant parking lot (we are not honda civics lol). Even if we have to drive, somewhere we can BBQ and maybe hit the beach or hit some trails. Ideas that come to mind.
-St Aug Beach
-Matanzas state park (heard they have trails, I've never been)
-Hugonaut beach
-Anywhere outside open for suggestions.

Anyone interested?
I may be in california but id like to suggest Hugonaut and st augustine because I like to drive on the beach and BBQ
Old 04-19-2014, 03:42 PM   #206
Osceola12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Osceola12's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for that. Closer to Ocala NatFor but the beach is fine for me. Not sure about trails, it's why I'm on here.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:44 AM   #208
University of Florida bound
Taco gator is on a distinguished road

Name: J.D.
Taco gator's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know what size tires were on the black xspx?
Old 05-07-2014, 07:15 PM   #210

Steven Michon hes in jacksonville if you see him wave he would also like to have a beach meet on a weekend
Old 05-07-2014, 07:16 PM   #211

Also even though I am in not in jacksonville we have a large group of tacomas between the Georgia border, st augustine, jacksonville, green cove, and Pensacola so I have created a spotted thread because jacksonville needs one
Old 05-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #212

Heres the new spotted thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ed-thread.html