Name: Matt
MMAN412's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in!
Old 10-17-2013, 05:37 PM   #22
2k4Taco will become famous soon enough2k4Taco will become famous soon enough

Navy: PO2 USN
Name: Swanny
2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like we will have a pretty good turn out.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #23
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4Taco View Post
It looks like we will have a pretty good turn out.
Glad I could help I can't wait to see all the tacomas next to each other again its been to long!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #24
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
I have a feeling all these trucks is going to make my wallet hurt.... i may be buying a lift kit sooner than i expected after this haha
Old 10-18-2013, 03:29 AM   #25
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mromeo View Post
What unit are you with?
345th csh. Out at NAS jax. Just got to the unit two months ago
Old 10-18-2013, 03:32 AM   #26
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
I live literally 12 seconds from there. I guess I'm gonna have to wash ol girl haha
dammit me too! ok, maybe more than 12 seconds...unless i got all the lights green...and got a s/c....and no cops.... count me in
Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #27
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
Im going to try to make it.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:33 AM   #28
s1ck s0n is on a distinguished road
s1ck s0n's Tacoma Gallery
Shabutie, you live really close to me then. I'm in candle wood right off argyle forest.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #29
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
dammit me too! ok, maybe more than 12 seconds...unless i got all the lights green...and got a s/c....and no cops.... count me in
Glad you got the PM haha ill race you if you want I garuntee i'll win
Old 10-18-2013, 07:56 AM   #30
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Glad you got the PM haha ill race you if you want I garuntee i'll win
i guarantee i'll get less tickets
Old 10-18-2013, 08:13 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
i guarantee i'll get less tickets
How? by not speeding? Radar detector?
Old 10-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #33
2k4Taco will become famous soon enough2k4Taco will become famous soon enough

Navy: PO2 USN
Name: Swanny
2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringing some $hit I'm trying to get outta my garage. 2nd gen aal and 10in travel bilstein 5150s tomorrow to the g2g if anyone's interested.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #34
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
All you guys talking about its a drive to this and that I'm up in Georgia it's a drive for me either way lol
Old 10-18-2013, 03:50 PM   #35
Daily Driver "Plus"
smuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud of

Navy: 24 years Active Duty
Name: Frank
smuook's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it
Old 10-18-2013, 06:42 PM   #36

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmeseke View Post
All you guys talking about its a drive to this and that I'm up in Georgia it's a drive for me either way lol
So your are going awesome! also I sent you a PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
I will most likely hit the next meet when it is closer near the beach or town center and I have more of a notice. Would love to see all the trucks.
Rickmeseke is going and im driving from butler blvd haha I would love to see your truck if you change your mind that would be awesome.

Quote:
I'm bringing some $hit I'm trying to get outta my garage. 2nd gen aal and 10in travel bilstein 5150s tomorrow to the g2g if anyone's interested.
Ill take a look at it!
Old 10-19-2013, 01:16 AM   #37
SeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: PO1
Name: James
SeminoleTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will always have one for ya bud.. how's deployment?
It's going. Same oil same ol. I should be back soon so I will hit you up. Hopefully there's another meetup after this one
Old 10-19-2013, 05:14 AM   #38
Daily Driver "Plus"
smuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud ofsmuook has much to be proud of

Navy: 24 years Active Duty
Name: Frank
smuook's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post

16. smuook (All the way from Jacksonville?)

LOL... I live 20 minutes away.
Old 10-19-2013, 06:11 AM   #39
subaru of america
rickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shedrickmeseke is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ricky
rickmeseke's Tacoma Gallery
Wil you guys kill me if I bring the bike down instead of the taco and still let me put the bike in the group pictures

It's a long drive for just food in the taco and that's $$$