Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville Area Meet

Old 10-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #61
hmasonb34 is on a distinguished road
Name: Heath
hmasonb34's Tacoma Gallery
damn wish the invites would have gone out a little sooner. Just got the email. keep me posted id love to make the next one.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #62
There is a car show at Hooters this weekend (in front of Tinseltown theater on Southside). In case ayone cares...
Old 10-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #63
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmasonb34 View Post
damn wish the invites would have gone out a little sooner. Just got the email. keep me posted id love to make the next one.
I will invite you to the next one. Just look for the PM

Quote:
There is a car show at Hooters this weekend (in front of Tinseltown theater on Southside). In case ayone cares...
When and are you sure they accept tacomas in thier car show?
Old 10-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #64
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post

they probably dont want "stock" tacos Triple
Old 10-22-2013, 04:40 AM   #65
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mromeo View Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:06 AM   #66
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
Hehe guess I can't go show how fast my "stock" prerunner can go

but serousily can we sign up for this thing or what?
Old 10-22-2013, 09:24 PM   #67

mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hehe guess I can't go show how fast my "stock" prerunner can go

but serousily can we sign up for this thing or what?
Just tell them it's stock and smoke them
Old 10-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #68

Quote:
Just tell them it's stock and smoke them
Thats what I do its half the point of my truck haha then video tape thier faces!
Old 10-23-2013, 02:25 PM   #69
Quote:

THE SHOW IS:

THE 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW

Being put on by the Southside Business Men's Club.

Sat. Oct. 26th/ 10am-2pm @ Southside Hooters.

Sponsored by: Rollin Sound @ the Avenues.

Trophies for the top 50 entries = Come early space is limited = Family fun activities = Raffle items = Silent action = food and drink prizes sponcered by Hooters.

25.00 entry fee / Rain or shine...

For more information Please visit:

WWW.SOUTHSIDEBUSINESSMENSCLUB.COM

I was planning on going but I still don't have my rear end installed in my 98 Tacoma so cant take that one. May still go and take my 06 not to enter just to check out what's going on and hanging with my boy he owns rolling sound. Went last year it was a blast. had some cool cars love old chevy muscle. There were also a group of guys with corolla's there last year that entered. So yea I think its open to everyone. Hopefully the weather stays nice and cool and it wont be as hot as last year.

Keep me posted if yall wanna get a group up there for this Saturday Oct. 26 2013. Maybe we can all meet up there. My buddy from Rollin Sound would appreciate the support If we could make a group showing I'm sure.

Oh by the way my names Heath I live up on the north side off Hecksure and New Berlin. 2 Tacomas both 2wd. 1 bad ass and broke down the other pretty stock bigger tires and after market radio work truck. Nice to meet yall.
Old 10-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #70

Cool

Quote:
THE SHOW IS:

THE 3RD ANNUAL CAR SHOW

Being put on by the Southside Business Men's Club.

Sat. Oct. 26th/ 10am-2pm @ Southside Hooters.

Sponsored by: Rollin Sound @ the Avenues.

Trophies for the top 50 entries = Come early space is limited = Family fun activities = Raffle items = Silent action = food and drink prizes sponcered by Hooters.

25.00 entry fee / Rain or shine...

For more information Please visit:

WWW.SOUTHSIDEBUSINESSMENSCLUB.COM

I was planning on going but I still don't have my rear end installed in my 98 Tacoma so cant take that one. May still go and take my 06 not to enter just to check out what's going on and hanging with my boy he owns rolling sound. Went last year it was a blast. had some cool cars love old chevy muscle. There were also a group of guys with corolla's there last year that entered. So yea I think its open to everyone. Hopefully the weather stays nice and cool and it wont be as hot as last year.

Keep me posted if yall wanna get a group up there for this Saturday Oct. 26 2013. Maybe we can all meet up there. My buddy from Rollin Sound would appreciate the support If we could make a group showing I'm sure.

Oh by the way my names Heath I live up on the north side off Hecksure and New Berlin. 2 Tacomas both 2wd. 1 bad ass and broke down the other pretty stock bigger tires and after market radio work truck. Nice to meet yall.
Cool I will go there and maybe even enter if I like what I see I will at least get some food while im there I really don't care for the hooters girls though and the food could be better but there could be some cool cars there im in.
Old 10-24-2013, 02:21 PM   #71

mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for going, considering its less than a mile from me
Old 10-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #72
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd be up for going, considering its less than a mile from me

I might be up for it. Ineed to wash the truck though.
Old 10-27-2013, 02:53 PM   #73

TIER3 PHOTOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
Great to meet everyone! Can't wait to see the shots TripleThreat took of everyone in line.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Cat View Post
TripleThreat,
had a good time in J-ville, a lot of real sweet looking Tacos
Please add my name to your mailing list and let me know about any more Jacksonville meets
Also about the pics you took
After a long wait the pictures have been recovered from the expensive useless lumix camera! I will be posting shortly!
Old 10-27-2013, 03:25 PM   #74

Tacoma Meet Photos from Tier3

Individal shots of the trucks have had the watermarks of the brand removed so you can use the pics of your trucks for your profile.
Please PM me if you want any of your pictures emailed to you!

Old 10-27-2013, 04:04 PM   #76
2k4Taco will become famous soon enough2k4Taco will become famous soon enough

Navy: PO2 USN
Name: Swanny
2k4Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They came out great man thanks for taking them!
Old 10-27-2013, 04:42 PM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
Hells yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4Taco View Post
They came out great man thanks for taking them!
Absolutely I can't wait for the next meet!
Old 10-27-2013, 05:04 PM   #78

mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures look great! awesome job
Old 10-27-2013, 05:52 PM   #79
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics look great thanks.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #80
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery