Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville Area Meet

Old 12-15-2013, 05:08 AM   #162
Trail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrail Cat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trail Cat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rican taco View Post
Did my first 1hr of cleaning at the house. Putting it in the garage till the Morning for the long cleaning, But I had a great time. I need pic's of it all.

I got a real good free RAIN car wash on the way home.
Cleaned it off pretty good. However, driving on the trail to the Publix Powerlines wasn't really to bad. (ha ha).
Had a great time!!
TripleTreat good luck on the Left Coast and who ever takes your place as organizer for Jax Taco's please keep me on the mailing list.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:57 AM   #164
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
I have a few pic I'll upload when I have time.. did anyone get a vid. Of me when I tried to get stuck?
Old 12-16-2013, 01:58 PM   #165
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
It took 3 hrs to clean but lets do it again.

Old 12-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #166
ragingtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Trieu
ragingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
I have a few pic I'll upload when I have time.. did anyone get a vid. Of me when I tried to get stuck?
Here ya go.... https://copy.com/k9UhfLsD8ohYPBL4
Old 12-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #170
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
what is the difference. I haven't read up on it but what would those actually do?
Basically the rubber ones that come stock will wear, expand and bend over time. The stainless steel brake line is not made of rubber but it is made of polytetrafluoroethylene or Teflon inner hose and stainless steel wire which resists expansion which improves the braking speed and over all effectiveness as the force goes forward not forward and out.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #171
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LED DRL lights someone had clear LED lights and the DRL ones had two relays so you could change between clear and yellow when using the turn signal. Anyone able to say what brand they are and website?

Also anyone know where to get some brighter LEDs for the back up lights the ones I installed are not as bright as I would like them to be.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:35 AM   #172
2007TacBorla4X4 has a spectacular aura about2007TacBorla4X4 has a spectacular aura about2007TacBorla4X4 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Bob
2007TacBorla4X4's Tacoma Gallery
lights

I got mine from vleds

Ft & rear turn

Last night the led kit came in for head lights & fogs

Bob
Old 12-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #174
rican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrican taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired Aircraft Structural Mechanic
Name: Eddie
rican taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have the white DTRL that turn amber when I use turn signal. I got them through. Also got the white driving lights.
Awesome Leds Interior and Exterior
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...pers-leds.html

Old 12-21-2013, 06:38 AM   #175

bad week...

Heres what I have been dealing with all week since my truck was in the shop all week this week: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...ml#post7889554
Old 02-19-2014, 07:40 PM   #176
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
I think its time we set up another event, would everyone be available for next Saturday, March 1st? Saturday's always seem to be the best day. Anyone interested?
Old 02-19-2014, 09:19 PM   #178
TheAngryGinger is on a distinguished road

Navy: ATI2
Name: Matt
TheAngryGinger's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on when and where but I might be game
Old 02-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #179
s1ck s0n is on a distinguished road
s1ck s0n's Tacoma Gallery
I should be around. Where are you thinking?
Old 02-20-2014, 10:34 AM   #180
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
The last one we did at Whisky River, but thats closed down now. There's always Buffalo Wild Wings near Orange Park.

Theres also other places in Town Center, depending on what everyone thinks. I'll make some calls and see what I can find out