Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New to Space Coast / Treasure coast

Old 11-06-2013, 03:29 PM   #1
Pike Tacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Pike Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
New to Space Coast / Treasure coast

Hey guys..College student down here with a 09 off road taco with a few mods..I posted a bit when i was home for summer which is when i got my tacoma (Rhode Island)...Anyway..I live in Melbourne near my campus and sometimes am in Port St. Lucie where my grandparents live..Anyone around here do any off roading??? im looking for a place to take my girlfriend....Nothing extreme...even a long dirt road will do haha
Old 11-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
JpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant futureJpAdct has a brilliant future
Law Enforcement:
JpAdct's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, I've been here 11 years and I haven't seen anything that I would want to run my truck in. I hear there are some good trails over towards the center of state, but never been. Keep me posted if you find some that aren't totally MUCK near you.
Old 11-06-2013, 04:10 PM   #3

will do..some buddies of mine go to a place called the compound..a little south of melbourne..there are trails and spots people take their cars to drift and open them up
Old 11-07-2013, 05:34 AM   #5
Frogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: DEREK
Frogging's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
will do..some buddies of mine go to a place called the compound..a little south of melbourne..there are trails and spots people take their cars to drift and open them up
they shut this place down years ago.... but i took my dirt bike out there a few months ago with no hassle and no sight of cops. idont think they care thatmuch anymore but just a heads up. the mud here is like clay in some spots so clean up right after if you do go out.

it a mix of trails and mud holes( mostly trails this time of year) but can be fun
Old 11-07-2013, 05:44 AM   #6
Frogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogging is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: DEREK
Frogging's Tacoma Gallery
these are the coordinates to the main rd. 27.952881, -80.703531 . please note the main building on the north side is a bombardier test facility. they own the property on the north side of this road so stay off or they will hassle you.

as for the south side go have fun on quite a few acres

im not sure how much the cops patrol but the few times ive been stopped after the shut down they just ask you to leave. nothing serious
Old 11-07-2013, 09:23 AM   #7

wow nice..might have to go check it out..I went once last year with my buddies and we saw a cop just drive down main road and that was it..didnt say anything to anyone
Old 11-07-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pike Tacoma View Post
wow nice..might have to go check it out..I went once last year with my buddies and we saw a cop just drive down main road and that was it..didnt say anything to anyone
dam cops!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dam cops!!!
dam killjoys