Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

HOMESTEAD MEET SUCKA!!!!!!!!

Old 11-09-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
HOMESTEAD MEET SUCKA!!!!!!!!

OK I HAVE A REQUEST, I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MEET FOR MY FOR A KINDA SORTA BDAY GIFT TO MYSELF, CAUSE WHAT IS BETTER THAN GOING OUT DRINKIN AND WHEELIN FOR A PRESENT. I SAY HELL YA!!

SO I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ANOTHER GO AT "THE HUMP" IF ANYONE IS INTERSTED IM TRYING TO PLAN IT FOR DECEMBER 8TH. (THE 9TH IS MY BIRTHDAY) IF YOUR IN JUST ADD YOUR NAME AND I CAN START TO ORGANIZE.

HOPE TO SEE A BIG TURN OUT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE NO GIFTS. (UNLESS ITS BEER) LOL
Old 11-09-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hey bud,
I posted this on the "old" Hump meet thread:

WOW guys! Curve ball. I told my boys about Homestead & my son reminded me of his upcoming Paint Ball event (Wayne's World) in Ocala on December 7 & 8. I can't let my little boy (20 yrs old, LOL) down. I would've requested changing the date since this meet just started but being that it's Josh's birthday I won't ask that.

Now, if anyone wants to go scouting the Sunday before (Dec. 1) then I can DEFINITELY go there. I'm hoping that a few will join me & I'll make sure to take plenty of pics & post them on your thread Josh.

Sorry bud.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #3
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Is clothing mandatory or optional...?
Old 11-10-2013, 05:13 AM   #4
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Is clothing mandatory or optional...?
For you optional. Hahahaha
Old 11-10-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Hey bud,
I posted this on the "old" Hump meet thread:

WOW guys! Curve ball. I told my boys about Homestead & my son reminded me of his upcoming Paint Ball event (Wayne's World) in Ocala on December 7 & 8. I can't let my little boy (20 yrs old, LOL) down. I would've requested changing the date since this meet just started but being that it's Josh's birthday I won't ask that.

Now, if anyone wants to go scouting the Sunday before (Dec. 1) then I can DEFINITELY go there. I'm hoping that a few will join me & I'll make sure to take plenty of pics & post them on your thread Josh.

Sorry bud.

no worries bro, im sure ill be doing the same when i have kids.

as for that sunday december 1st im in.
Old 11-10-2013, 06:52 AM   #6
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I'm sure that more will join us for December 1st!

I'll wear clothes also! Hahaha!
Old 11-10-2013, 01:58 PM   #7
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be in for the meet, just have to make sure i dont have any other
obligations. but hell yea man ill join you for fun out there.

like i said earlier it hasnt really been raining down here in over three weeks
so the hump should be nice and dry.

We need to get past the dam entrance lol.

we should just make this the original homestead hump meet. So
we can get a bigger turn out. that way more of yall from up state
can come down. just my two cents....
Old 11-10-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

hell ya i dont mind adding this to the original meet. just need to figure out how
Old 11-10-2013, 02:42 PM   #9

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

Hey Nick,
Can you go to Homestead on Dec 1 with Josh & me?
Old 11-10-2013, 03:58 PM   #10

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Folks,
From this point on please refer to the Homestead "Hump" meet.

READ THE FIRST POST of the Homestead "Hump" meet.

This thread is no longer the official thread.

This is done as requested by jmangone.

Thanks