Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

^^JW Corbett Meet^^

Old 12-15-2013, 04:53 AM   #61
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
There's a few around here. Dan has the hookup at a local car wash.
Oh yeah. Probably the one we went to last December after Corbett.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
It's the main trail. It's a little washed out so you won't be able to get as much air as he did but may take the load off your suspension at some point if you go fast enough.
OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
There's a self serve car wash around here, but it's a little out of the way. I told a guy at the car wash we went to last time that we may be coming on Sunday just to use the pressure washers. I think last time he said that we could use the pressure washer for $10 and do it ourself. Not too bad...
I like that.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:18 AM   #62
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^

Someone's getting ready!!!!!

Old 12-15-2013, 05:31 AM   #63
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Im here waiting for the miami guys to meet up. Well be on
Our way by 9 or so. I have no idea where im going so
Hopefully tac1 remembers how to get there. Haha

Been up all night at work, got myself some monsters
For the road

Ready to go!!
Old 12-15-2013, 05:35 AM   #64
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Im here waiting for the miami guys to meet up. Well be on
Our way by 9 or so. I have no idea where im going so
Hopefully tac1 remembers how to get there. Haha

Been up all night at work, got myself some monsters
For the road

Ready to go!!
All you need to know is this, since it's different than last time he came up here...

Quote:
-Take the turnpike north to EXIT 107 (BEELINE HWY)

-After the toll plaza, you will curve left through a construction zone.

-Make a right at the traffic light, that is BEELINE HWY

-Go to the first Traffic light (NORTHLAKE BLVD) and make a left. {about a mile or so}

-Continue down NORTHLAKE BLVD until you see a shopping center on the left (south) side of the road. There will be a small Shopping center with a BB&T, SUNOCO GAS STATION, AND CHASE BANK in the front. There is a traffic light where you can turn in.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:43 AM   #65
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #67
TACO LOVER!
!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light!TacoTaco! is a glorious beacon of light

Law Enforcement:
Name: Felix
!TacoTaco!'s Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Wish I could have gone too.
Old 12-16-2013, 06:49 AM   #69
Member Caught Off Road

Couple photos for those that haven't seen them on Facebook...

Here's the album. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=7c3516591b

Old 12-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #70
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics Dan!
I didn't have time to upload my pics last night but hopefully I will tonight.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:15 AM   #71

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Haha!
I just noticed that you posted the link to the pics. Man, I need to step my game up!
Old 12-16-2013, 07:59 PM   #73
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
i have alot of video to got through on my dash cam. ill post it later this week i have to edit a bunch of it. theres a lot of spots of dead air sort of lol...
Old 12-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #74
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt realize you had a dash cam.
You enjoying that night shift
Old 12-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Didnt realize you had a dash cam.
You enjoying that night shift

ya i enjoy night shifts better than days. i still have weekends off and i dont have to deal with the office people/politics. i can get all my PM's done with minimal interferance.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:42 PM   #76

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thats for sure, but it gets old sometimes.
At least i still got my movies haha
Old 12-17-2013, 03:36 AM   #78
who was it that told me about the hidden winch? im looking online for it and i cant really find what im looking for. any suggestions?
Old 12-17-2013, 03:47 AM   #79

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
I told you about it. Use the search on this forum and type in
Hidden winch mount.
Old 12-17-2013, 03:48 AM   #80

Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind last post.

This should be it

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mounted-2.html