Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

^^JW Corbett Meet^^

Old 12-17-2013, 06:07 AM   #82
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by !TacoTaco! View Post
Looks like you guys had an awesome time. Wish I could have gone too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmon420 View Post
nice vids. I'll definitely be going next time.
Yeah! 2 more for next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
i have alot of video to got through on my dash cam. ill post it later this week i have to edit a bunch of it. theres a lot of spots of dead air sort of lol...
Cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
FWIW, next time we head out, maybe we can take some time and mount some video stuff on a few trucks.

I have several VIO remote style lipstick cameras that can be mounted to get various angles. Waterproof also. Might be cool to get an underside shot pointed rear showing the driveshaft and rear axle as it churns through the water.

PK
That would make for some unique & interesting vids!
Old 12-17-2013, 06:27 AM   #83
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Never mind last post.

This should be it

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...mounted-2.html
I've only seen them for the 2005-2011 front end...

Quote:
FWIW, next time we head out, maybe we can take some time and mount some video stuff on a few trucks.

I have several VIO remote style lipstick cameras that can be mounted to get various angles. Waterproof also. Might be cool to get an underside shot pointed rear showing the driveshaft and rear axle as it churns through the water.

PK
Sounds good. I have the GoPro, but I always end up leaving it in my dash. I'll bring the suction mount next time aswell.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #84
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

PK
Best angle down there.
Going to order a gopro soon too.