Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Might be moving to Pensacola, have some ?'s

Old 03-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Might be moving to Pensacola, have some ?'s

Hello all,
I have never posted in this forum before, mainly because i am stationed in California, but it looks like i might be getting orders to Pensacola NAS real soon. I was wondering if anyone could tell me of a few good neighborhoods to start looking at? I am married and have a couple of kiddos, and am looking for a family friendly environment. Just hoping that i may find some friendly advise befor i head out that way. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #4
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Nope i am currently at Edwards. Are you at Travis or Beale?
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #5
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Say it isnt so, sucks man good thing were coming along with the socal forum i appreciate all the help you have done man!
Old 03-17-2009, 06:53 PM   #6
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yeah, they gave me word yesterday that it might happen, the chances look like 50/50, but there is a decent possibility that i might be lucky and get to stay here a lil bit longer. Thought i would get some info on FL just incase, cuz if i do get the orders, i will be heading out in the next couple of months.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
pensacola is a great city. I was there for about 6 months. Unfortunately i dont have any info for ya about housing area bc i was in the barracks. But the whole area is really nice.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #8
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Can't help ya on the housing, but I can give a little advice...get ready for some MOIST heat outside.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
Desert Riding Ninja

A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Haha, yeah, I was stationed at BarksJail for about 4yrs, and i got used to it.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #10
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
Haha, yeah, I was stationed at BarksJail for about 4yrs, and i got used to it.
Oh Lawdy. I do feel for you on that one.

Because of my AFSC I had a choice...Barksdale, Minot, or March in SoCal.

Bet ya can't guess which one I picked.