Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

4r meet for Colin

Old 12-16-2013, 09:40 PM   #21
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post

Just let it happen. I'll bring those seat covers if you still want em. My wet okoles came in finally.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #22
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
cool yeah seemed like those covers slid around alot? I may give em a try. thanks dude.
Old 12-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #23
xweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to beholdxweslingx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
cool yeah seemed like those covers slid around alot? I may give em a try. thanks dude.

I also was too lazy to properly tie them down haha no prob
Old 12-16-2013, 09:58 PM   #24
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
I also was too lazy to properly tie them down haha no prob
lol..cool, yeah i'll give em a try if they are no bueno i'll shoot em back to ya..
Old 12-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #25

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
dude the high lift mounts worked out great thanks again dude!!!!
Old 12-16-2013, 10:17 PM   #26

Quote:
lol..cool, yeah i'll give em a try if they are no bueno i'll shoot em back to ya..
Quote:
dude the high lift mounts worked out great thanks again dude!!!!
no prob im glad they're being of use to someone!
Old 12-19-2013, 05:52 AM   #28
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jimbob what are we doing here??am I out??
Lunch ,,Fri the 28 till Sun. 30.. you tell me???
Old 12-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #29

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Lunch ,,Fri the 28 till Sun. 30.. you tell me???
cool yep I'm out. Gonna be in Kentucky
Old 12-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #30
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^^^^^^^^,,From Colin (Getting into Orlando early on the 27th, and leaving mid-day on the 1st.) All we have...I for one am sorry you will miss it. Your bull always kills me.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #31
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Since it's set for a lunch thing then I'm out. But Wes texted me about the idea of coming up to lake Mary afterward lunch to meet me and wheel for a bit when I get off work. That is an option if anyone wants to join.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:26 AM   #32
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Since it's set for a lunch thing then I'm out. But Wes texted me about the idea of coming up to lake Mary afterward lunch to meet me and wheel for a bit when I get off work. That is an option if anyone wants to join.
Sorry on the dinner thing but we have something everything night.. If anyone wants to do the dinner thing ,Ill help set it up but I cant make it..
Old 12-19-2013, 06:27 AM   #33
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Sorry on the dinner thing but we have something everything night.. If anyone wants to do the dinner thing ,Ill help set it up but I cant make it..
It's all good. But if anyone wants to wheel after and is willing to head to lake Mary let me know.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:31 AM   #34
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

FRI. around noon in Winter Park @ 1600 W. Fairbanks still OK for everyone ??
Old 12-23-2013, 03:17 AM   #35

I should be off
Old 12-24-2013, 06:49 AM   #36
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
I should be off
Lets keep it at Fri..
Old 12-26-2013, 12:33 PM   #37
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
just saw this thread and called Alexis in a panic. we'll be able to make it. she's picking me up from the airport around 11, so we may be there a little before noon, but that just means more time to drool over what i'm going to order
Old 12-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #38
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there
Old 12-26-2013, 04:35 PM   #40
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post