Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

4r meet for Colin

Old 12-13-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
4r meet for Colin

Getting into Orlando early on the 27th, and leaving mid-day on the 1st. talked to john about it last night. anyone free any off those days for a little 4R get-together? >>>>>>>>>> Lets get a day picked out Fla boys.. Im really busy with retirement and all but Sat the 28 till Mon the 30 I can work something out. K9, Mike, Will, Mike, Jason & anyone else . Lets hear it.....Jim
Old 12-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #2
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'm good for any day
Old 12-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #3
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Either day works for me
Old 12-14-2013, 03:33 AM   #5
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
I should be good any day
Old 12-14-2013, 05:31 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
We should definitely try and do it when K9 is in town - I could do Monday as long as it was after 6pm or so. End of the month is the busiest for my team.

Fink
Old 12-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #7
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
I could do the 28th for sure. Would have to check on the other days. And Jim, 4R???? I recal you saying 4R was over priced shit...
Old 12-15-2013, 08:40 AM   #8
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
I could do the 28th for sure. Would have to check on the other days. And Jim, 4R???? I recal you saying 4R was over priced shit...
You lie ,,never said it was over priced or shit,,, Chef Eddys is my fave..Did get to eat at the 4r in Winter Garden not long ago it was good..
Old 12-15-2013, 08:43 AM   #9
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
You lie ,,never said it was over priced or shit,,, Chef Eddys is my fave..Did get to eat at the 4r in Winter Garden not long ago it was good..
I specifically remember our argument and you saying Sonnys was better
Old 12-15-2013, 08:45 AM   #10
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
I specifically remember our argument and you saying Sonnys was better
Sonnys sucks ,,The mom in law likes it is the only time we go there..
Old 12-15-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Banned
Jason are you in or working??
Old 12-16-2013, 11:08 AM   #12
Banned
So,, Sat 28th at noon in winter park OK
Old 12-16-2013, 04:46 PM   #13
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
I cant do any of those days during the day. I could do dinner( 6pm or later), but not lunch. But don't hold out for me, if lunch works for everyone else, then that's fine.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:50 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I cant do any of those days during the day. I could do dinner( 6pm or later), but not lunch. But don't hold out for me, if lunch works for everyone else, then that's fine.
Could you do the longwood place are you too busy at work.. I know my pal at the ford dealer says they (service) are booked full till Jan.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #15
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
We have been surprisingly busy the last 2 weeks or so . I don't see it slowing down that much. We have a few new recalls out that are keeping me extremely busy.

So to answer that, no, not likely able to make lunch. Today was actually the first time in more than a week that I have been able to sit down for a bit to eat rather than eating in my bay between jobs.
Old 12-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #16
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So,, Sat 28th at noon in winter park OK
Old 12-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Dont give me that sad face you said that colin dick is a asshole & you were glad you would be out of town
Old 12-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #18
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dont give me that sad face you said that colin dick is a asshole & you were glad you would be out of town
gees dude it was for the 4r
Old 12-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
gees dude it was for the 4r
Yea that too