Notices

Pensacola Area Scheduled Meet Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 02:18 PM   #21
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
it was fun y'all. Hit me up if you ever want to do it again. 8502070716. maybe next time my truck will have more mods
Old 12-28-2013, 02:37 PM   #22
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-29-2013, 02:41 PM   #24
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had a blast. I would love to join you next time.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:00 PM   #26
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Here is my video. Hopefully the copyright monsters don't get it like they did Alfuhs

http://youtu.be/uWqLyVyeTu8
Old 12-29-2013, 05:38 PM   #28
207 is on a distinguished road
207's Tacoma Gallery
Next time you guys are planning a meet up at Eglin or the panhandle in general, count me in. I've got a '02 Tacoma TRD 4x4, supercharged 3.4, on 265/75s.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:21 PM   #29
Shits & Giggles

Supercharged 1st Gen?! Very cool. Where about in Pensacola do you live?
Old 12-29-2013, 06:30 PM   #30
207 is on a distinguished road
207's Tacoma Gallery
The supercharger is a fun, definitely a sleeper.

I'm in Daphne, AL. It's about a hour away from Pensacola.
Old 12-29-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
Hey 207 welcome to TW. Sub this thread and the pensacola thread so you can see next time we all meet up. I look forward to seeing that supercharger in action.
Old 12-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #33
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the videos gents. I had a blast out there with yall. Now i just need to get this skid plate....
Old 12-29-2013, 07:39 PM   #34
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
oh btw, did anyone get any video of any of the donuts that we did? I only got from my hood and not really from anyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by takern View Post
Thanks for the videos gents. I had a blast out there with yall. Now i just need to get this skid plate....
skid plates are nice lol, im surprised my wannabe TRD Offroad has the front skid plate lol
Old 12-29-2013, 08:01 PM   #35
Shits & Giggles

I only got video of me doing my donuts, which weren't that great
Old 12-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #37
Shits & Giggles

Haha, it's a sad day when doing donuts is the highlight of the day. You need to come to Oregon, or really any state out west, and do some real offroading.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #38
Shits & Giggles

Hey 207, are there any good offroading places near Daphne?
Old 12-29-2013, 08:56 PM   #39
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriskross View Post
Haha, it's a sad day when doing donuts is the highlight of the day. You need to come to Oregon, or really any state out west, and do some real offroading.
lol, ya well is much more to be explored on the ranges, and I can say there are some better places out there, that was my first time being to that place and I thought it was cool. I was only wanting the donut vids so I could throw them in the main vid lol
Old 12-29-2013, 09:50 PM   #40
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had a cam for your donuts on the first stop after pullin someone out. Burnin the hell out of one wheel

Products Discussed in this Thread