Old 05-21-2014, 01:30 PM   #621
Bisket is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Richard
Bisket's Tacoma Gallery
That works for me
Old 05-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #623
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
This should be a fairly low expense trip, foodstuffs mostly, so you should be ok.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #625
fjbruiser is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
fjbruiser's Tacoma Gallery
how was it?? bummed I missed it
Old 05-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #626
dennisc is on a distinguished road
Navy: AIRCREW
dennisc's Tacoma Gallery
I missed it too! When is the next one?
Old 05-27-2014, 07:35 PM   #627
Velcro, if you aint stuck, you aint havin fun
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
pretty awesome, dont know if I'll be able to make the next one depending on when we plan it....found this in my tire today...not happy at all...im not impressed NITTO, and chris...ya...I should have went with the BFGs, moved the front right to the back and put the spare onto the front...

no idea when the next one is...sometime hopefully at the end of the month

Old 05-27-2014, 09:10 PM   #628
dennisc's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy!!
Old 05-27-2014, 10:47 PM   #629
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Those were some confusing spotter signals in the video Chris, aka Alfuh. Haha.

Bummer about the tire. I always get the road hazard warranties. The extra $20 or so a tire is worth the piece of mind.
Old 05-28-2014, 05:38 AM   #630
TacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMater is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
TacoMater's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post

Bummer about the tire. I always get the road hazard warranties. The extra $20 or so a tire is worth the piece of mind.

Yeah. Those yellow fly's were intense. I still have marks fromthe bits.
Old 05-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #631
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hahaha ya that was kinda funny lol, the flies were horrible out there, never left you alone.

sucks...really does, not even 9K miles on them, about to call NITTO and ask em about the warranty thing they have
Old 05-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #632
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

TacoMater mentioned a place in northern AL we can look into going.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #634
Shits & Giggles

Most chain tire shops will offer one. The Northwest has a really great tire place called Les Schwab that offer great warrantees on the tires they sell.
Old 05-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #636
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Most places like 4WD.com and 4WheelParts will offer a warranty for extra. 4wd.com has great prices on tires with free shipping. You can take that to discount tire, and they will price match. Discount offers a road hazard warranty for all tires they sell for extra.

I'd shop around and find the lowest price shipped, then take it to Discount and they'll match it. Then just add in the warranty. That way you have the tire you want, and a local place to rotate/balance as well as warranty issues.

I was going to go through Discount tire for a set of Goodyear Duratracs, but I am liking the Goodyear Authority's I have on my first gen, so I'm probably going to get another set of those for my 2nd gen. Plus there are Walmart's everywhere, so warranty issues will be a breeze.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:34 PM   #637
dennisc's Tacoma Gallery
its a sign! Time to move to 35's
Old 05-28-2014, 07:08 PM   #638

Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most places like 4WD.com and 4WheelParts will offer a warranty for extra. 4wd.com has great prices on tires with free shipping. You can take that to discount tire, and they will price match. Discount offers a road hazard warranty for all tires they sell for extra.

I'd shop around and find the lowest price shipped, then take it to Discount and they'll match it. Then just add in the warranty. That way you have the tire you want, and a local place to rotate/balance as well as warranty issues.

I was going to go through Discount tire for a set of Goodyear Duratracs, but I am liking the Goodyear Authority's I have on my first gen, so I'm probably going to get another set of those for my 2nd gen. Plus there are Walmart's everywhere, so warranty issues will be a breeze.
well apparently when I bought my tires off of 4wheelparts, that warranty was nowhere to be found on their site, nor did anyone offer it either...so I dont think I'll be ordering from them for awhile.

I have been looking a discount tires and they seem really good about things and their warranty, I just may need to check how much a set of 35s cost from them haha, just go straight from 31s to 35s now what tire I should get next...I have no idea, a BMT flight buddy of mine was sayin duratracs were awesome, but then ive heard the BFG TA KOs are awesome too...then theres the TOYOs and ya......lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisc View Post
its a sign! Time to move to 35's
tell me about it lol...its tempting, but its a bit pricey to regear as well...I'll have to see how much 35 BFGs and/or Trail graps are
Old 05-28-2014, 07:11 PM   #639
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Toyoooooo

Products Discussed in this Thread