Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Southwest Florida B.S. Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 05:18 PM   #21
SWFL Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
SWFL Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn this thread is dead, anyone in the Ft.Myers or Cape Coral area?
Old 02-05-2014, 05:50 PM   #22
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL Taco View Post
Damn this thread is dead, anyone in the Ft.Myers or Cape Coral area?
I will be "in route" next Tuesday for Ft.Myers...and once settled will be asking for "tour guides" for local wheeling areas....

We are in the Ft.Myers Shores area so my neighbors are still Cattle,farms and a few groves ...with the Caloosahatchee as my back yard...
Old 02-06-2014, 09:06 AM   #23
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in fort Myers. Near downtown
Old 02-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #24
SWFL Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
SWFL Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Ft.Myers shores huh,that area is nice. I like the buckingham area because it's a little more secluded,I am born and raised SWFL and hate the cape. And downtown Ft.Myers is a nice area as well,the party scene lol.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #25
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL Taco View Post
Ft.Myers shores huh,that area is nice. I like the buckingham area because it's a little more secluded,I am born and raised SWFL and hate the cape. And downtown Ft.Myers is a nice area as well,the party scene lol.
We are out in Olga or if you come up the river from Jacks Marine, 2nd or 3rd canal on your right....

My wife and I will be adventuring the "Downtown" once she arrives mid-March...My GPS has the important stops; HOME, Winn-Dixie,Bass Masters,the Farm Estero and Joes Crab Shack.....
Old 04-07-2014, 12:12 PM   #26
rtgreene10 is on a distinguished road

rtgreene10's Tacoma Gallery
Ill attempt to revive this thread....Cape Coral/Ft. Myers here.

Anybody know of good shops around here that does good suspension work? im looking to get some done soon.
Old 04-07-2014, 05:33 PM   #27

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgreene10 View Post
Ill attempt to revive this thread....Cape Coral/Ft. Myers here.

Anybody know of good shops around here that does good suspension work? im looking to get some done soon.
I would like an answer to this also......

I am already calling "Local weld" shops to see if any would take on 1st Gen rear bumpers.....I really want PLATE BUT shipping from SOS or CBI is KILLING...
Old 04-08-2014, 02:38 PM   #28
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the roughblackhorse is a jewel in the rough

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Seminole/Largo here
Old 04-09-2014, 03:52 AM   #29
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
We are out in Olga or if you come up the river from Jacks Marine, 2nd or 3rd canal on your right....

My wife and I will be adventuring the "Downtown" once she arrives mid-March...My GPS has the important stops; HOME, Winn-Dixie,Bass Masters,the Farm Estero and Joes Crab Shack.....
As I've mentioned before your "backyard" is beautiful. And Joe's Crab shack. I love that place. That location in particular, right by the water. My wife & I go to Miromar Outlets sometimes. Once we leave there we drive further north to Joes & then back home to Miami.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:46 AM   #30

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
As I've mentioned before your "backyard" is beautiful. And Joe's Crab shack. I love that place. That location in particular, right by the water. My wife & I go to Miromar Outlets sometimes. Once we leave there we drive further north to Joes & then back home to Miami.
OK, you plan that kind of "trip"....drop a number and we can "quietly"wake up FT.Myers .

Thank you again for the "back yard compliment" but it is ALL Mother Nature... Even if SHE played with us yesterday ; Full Moon Tide,good rainfall amounts and cross winds had the water about 3" below the lower river wall ...........mentioned that this AM and neighbors chuckled....Knock on wood the developement has has bad high water twice since the '70s
Old 04-09-2014, 07:01 AM   #31
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
OK, you plan that kind of "trip"....drop a number and we can "quietly"wake up FT.Myers .

Thank you again for the "back yard compliment" but it is ALL Mother Nature... Even if SHE played with us yesterday ; Full Moon Tide,good rainfall amounts and cross winds had the water about 3" below the lower river wall ...........mentioned that this AM and neighbors chuckled....Knock on wood the developement has has bad high water twice since the '70s
Sounds like a plan! Will do.

BTW, twice only since the 70's sounds pretty damn safe to me & yes, knock on wood.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:09 PM   #32

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
HEAVY duty traffic for an EASTER Sunday afternoon....

Someones crew will be at it bright and early Monday ..

Old 04-21-2014, 07:46 AM   #34
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
Hey South Florida,

Hope you all had a good Easter Weekend. Mine was awesome, got my Rock Sliders welded up and my ARB Fog lights hooked up. Here are a few pictures.

Old 04-21-2014, 07:55 AM   #35

I got the ARB Fog Lights form a local shop here in Doral, Florida called Auto Bruder 4WD Store. their show room is amazing, plus they have A LOT of Toyota Parts &WD accessories in stock.
Old 04-21-2014, 08:00 AM   #36
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
Hey South Florida,

Hope you all had a good Easter Weekend. Mine was awesome, got my Rock Sliders welded up and my ARB Fog lights hooked up. Here are a few pictures.

Nice! just wondering how much does a shop charge to weld up some sliders? thx
Old 04-21-2014, 08:48 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
Nice! just wondering how much does a shop charge to weld up some sliders? thx

What's up nammer the shop that did the welding is Karnage Motor Sports. We had a couple pending things so we just canceled out one another with this job.

I recommend you call Nick (786) 355-9685 or Will (305) 609-4747 Don't quote me on this but I think this cost $250.00 or so.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #39
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
What's up nammer the shop that did the welding is Karnage Motor Sports. We had a couple pending things so we just canceled out one another with this job.

I recommend you call Nick (786) 355-9685 or Will (305) 609-4747 Don't quote me on this but I think this cost $250.00 or so.
cool, thx for info

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcsez2000 View Post
$250 to weld on Sliders is pretty dang steap IMO.
i agree, i had no idea, i never looked into it, i was hoping it'd be like 50-80, just hit a couple welds and call it a day