Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Southwest Florida B.S. Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #41
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quiet day on the Caloosahatchee after fininshing the "Honey-doo's"
Quick ride and then pulling the boat at WP Franklin Lock ...

Old 05-16-2014, 08:33 AM   #42
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to keep this "THREAD" alive... The "side yard" entertainment,Manatees ,Jacks and a few "flying fish"....

Old 05-17-2014, 07:37 AM   #43
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgreene10 View Post
Ill attempt to revive this thread....Cape Coral/Ft. Myers here.

Anybody know of good shops around here that does good suspension work? im looking to get some done soon.
I called a fellow Tire Kingdom store in Fort Myers & he suggested a shop called Action 4WD. He said they are very knowledgeable. Try them out & ley me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Quiet day on the Caloosahatchee after fininshing the "Honey-doo's"
Quick ride and then pulling the boat at WP Franklin Lock ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Trying to keep this "THREAD" alive... The "side yard" entertainment,Manatees ,Jacks and a few "flying fish"....

Not only is it beautiful & peaceful but it is also so CLEAN!!
Old 05-17-2014, 07:54 AM   #44
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Miromar Outlets (Esterol) & Joes Crab Shack (Ft. Myers)

These are just some pics of when my wife & I went there about 6 months ago.

Miromar Outlets Ford Garage Restaurant/Diner:

Joes Crab Shack Restaurant:

It was a GREAT DAY!!
Old 05-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #45

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post

It was a GREAT DAY!!
NICE PIX

OK, it is "Official"...Fords is now on the "must-do" list....and next time you are over on "this side" drop a PM.....never afraid to "Share this view" with friends....

We were up in Punta Gorda today for "key Lime" festival.....another "Hidden Gem" just 20 minutes away.........Plus P.Y.O. blueberries on the way out there ........never mind the landscape supplies p/u along the way.....
Old 05-19-2014, 07:50 PM   #47

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Lazy Springs Meet this Sunday the 25th

Hello SouthWest Florida,

Look at Post # 1770 on this thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...thread-89.html

Over 2 hour drive for me but I'm going!

PM mouse if your going.

Hope to see you there!
Old 05-23-2014, 07:04 PM   #48
"Layed Back" Member
Troyton is on a distinguished road

Name: Troy
Troyton's Tacoma Gallery
Fords Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post

It was a GREAT DAY!!

That place is awesome! love going there but tends to deplete my spare money
Old 06-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #50
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Who drives a dcsb, super white second gen, on what looked like a set of 5100's with scs stealth 6's, grill craft grill, oem roof rack, bhlm and pretty dark tint? Was right next to/behind them on university parkway and i75 north bound in Sarasota? This was about 45 minutes ago.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:21 AM   #51
912 is on a distinguished road
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brian
912's Tacoma Gallery
August BUMP for this old thread. Cape Coral here. I've been building a Taco for the last 2 months. We're moving this month and headed overseas for vacation in September, so I'll probably put the build on hold until the Fall. Next project is to monstaline the exterior and get some decent tires. It's pretty ratty now, but it's come a long way.

Would love to get together and do a little wheeling. I'm new to the South (by way of Boston and 10 years in Northern AZ) and don't have much experience in mud puddles or endless sand roads. Is there any technical wheeling around here? Also, can anyone recommend a little play area in the Cape? I might go check out the area I saw on Google maps at Del Prado and Kismet. As of now, I've been testing my shock lengths and bumpstops at drainage ditches and the local church.

Anyway, give a wave or a shout if you see me. I only work 8 days/month so I'm always either in the garage with the taco or on the water in my boat.

June - July, before & after:
Attached Thumbnails
Southwest Florida B.S. Thread-photo.jpg   Southwest Florida B.S. Thread-photo-1-.jpg  
Old 08-05-2014, 03:47 AM   #52
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
How about you guys in Naples? Get a little rain did you?
Old 08-05-2014, 06:41 AM   #53
Yotagolf is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Yotagolf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearheadesw View Post
How about you guys in Naples? Get a little rain did you?
Im in S Ft Myers and it did not stop raining yesterday. The roads in my hood still have water everywhere.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:59 AM   #54
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotagolf View Post
Im in S Ft Myers and it did not stop raining yesterday. The roads in my hood still have water everywhere.
Your sig pic makes me miss the fort..... Used to fish the canal right over that hump all the damn time.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:32 AM   #55

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyton View Post
That place is awesome! love going there but tends to deplete my spare money
Sorry! I just saw this!

Very True! If you are not careful your wallet can leave on Life Support.

😆