Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Get another Tacoma?

Old 01-07-2014, 09:34 AM   #21
Burghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurghlar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Burghlar's Tacoma Gallery
Nice TJ. I had one for six years. Great vehicles. If you want something that's going to be as capable as your Rubicon, buy another Jeep. Love my Tacoma, but not a day goes by that I don't miss my Jeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
One of my old pals has a jeep... the fn thing is like a helicopter. use it for a hr. and work on it for 2 hrs.
Not sure what your pal was doing with his Jeep, but I wheeled my 2001 TJ just about every weekend for six years and never had anything break on me. Only work I did on it was routine maintenance and aftermarket mods.

In fact, one time, I accidentally sunk it (flooded) steering wheel-deep in a sink hole while doing donuts in a shallow stream. Pulled it out with another Jeep, changed the plugs and oil, and drove it home. Can't do that with many other off road vehicles.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #22
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4RUNNER View Post
4Runner Trail

Beautiful truck! I was on the fence for a while between the tacoma & 4 Runner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse007 View Post
I can't wait..!! any day now, she's due for the 26th of January but it's our 1st so everyone tells us it can be a week or so earlier.
True but that's only an estimate. Both my boys are August births (1993/1997). However, my 2nd son was due to be born on the same date as my first, talk about aim LOL, but he came out 11 days earlier. I know that right now you are just a ball of nerves.. hahaha

Quote:
Found this old pic of my 2006 TJ Rubicon.

That's a bad ass looking Jeep!

Quote:
Here's a pic of my 1994 Toyota FZJ-80 just to keep it Toyota.

I love these. hard to find so clean! Nice job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burghlar View Post
Nice TJ. I had one for six years. Great vehicles. If you want something that's going to be as capable as your Rubicon, buy another Jeep. Love my Tacoma, but not a day goes by that I don't miss my Jeep.

Not sure what your pal was doing with his Jeep, but I wheeled my 2001 TJ just about every weekend for six years and never had anything break on me. Only work I did on it was routine maintenance and aftermarket mods.

In fact, one time, I accidentally sunk it (flooded) steering wheel-deep in a sink hole while doing donuts in a shallow stream. Pulled it out with another Jeep, changed the plugs and oil, and drove it home. Can't do that with many other off road vehicles.
Hard to argue with that! Impressive!
Old 02-03-2014, 06:46 PM   #24
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
2014 DC...!!!

Gentlemen..!!! Picked up a 2014 4x4 DCSB With Entune Navigation TRD off-road & towing package...!!! I'll post picks up, a bit hectic as my son was born last Wednesday...!!!
Old 02-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #26
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
hey buddy, first of all congratz about your baby on the way!! best experience in life hands down

second, i think youll be better off with the 4 door tacoma or 4runner with the new baby.
my daughter was born a year ago and after going through this year as a first time parent i cant imagine have anything other than the 4door with kids. trust me how it will make your life a hell of alot easier with the baby.

but what ever you do plan on getting make sure its 4x4
Old 02-03-2014, 09:41 PM   #27
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gentlemen..!!! Picked up a 2014 4x4 DCSB With Entune Navigation TRD off-road & towing package...!!! I'll post picks up, a bit hectic as my son was born last Wednesday...!!!
haaa i just saw this post disregard my last rant lol.
you chose wisely, glad you didnt stray away to the dark side
Old 02-04-2014, 05:10 AM   #28
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations on your baby & being born healthy!

Also, congratulations on your truck!

It's only 1 month into the new year & you are starting off awesome! May the rest of your year be as good!

Old 02-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #29
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
nice dude
YES...!!! Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
haaa i just saw this post disregard my last rant lol.
you chose wisely, glad you didnt stray away to the dark side
HAHAHAHAHA...!!! Yes, I love Toyota. I'm super happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Congratulations on your baby & being born healthy!

Also, congratulations on your truck!

It's only 1 month into the new year & you are starting off awesome! May the rest of your year be as good!

TAC...!!! Thank you brother, Yes sir totally agree with you its the prefect start to a marvelous 2014.