Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 03:25 PM   #23
Alagana644 is on a distinguished road

Name: Anan
Alagana644's Tacoma Gallery
how'd the 2wd guys do?
Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #24
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alagana644 View Post
how'd the 2wd guys do?
good
Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #25
ozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really nice

ozmon420's Tacoma Gallery
no problems here, but alfuh's new name is Velcro. j/k its a joky, joke
Old 01-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #27
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alagana644 View Post
how'd the 2wd guys do?
Really Good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozmon420 View Post
no problems here, but alfuh's new name is Velcro. j/k its a joky, joke
That's no joke. That's his new name. I might PM a mod about changing his user name.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
Sorry Chris, besides, like I said to you, you did not spectate, but committed and tried.

Don't sweat it, you did good.

Still not sure how you hit K9's truck without moving, but you can explain that yourself.

PK
He tried, and tried hard. That's awesome. He did good and earned that new name.

And I wasn't there but I heard Velcros truck tried sticking to Gregs truck. Not sure how he managed that one.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #31
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
2WD for us. Much better on the high speed single track than the climbs. The drive home offers good opportunity to discuss new options for the truck with the wife.

We had a great time. Fun to meet others. I know we wimped on on the camping and left before dinner Saturday, sorry, it was just better with the wife's back.

BTW, it looks like David made a heck of a meal and it was no doubt our loss for not staying.

Besides that, David and his dad brought a very well thought out machine that he used well.

PK
Old 01-05-2014, 03:38 PM   #33
ozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really niceozmon420 is just really nice

ozmon420's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry Chris, besides, like I said to you, you did not spectate, but committed and tried.

Don't sweat it, you did good.

Still not sure how you hit K9's truck without moving, but you can explain that yourself.

PK
for sure
Old 01-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #34
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
hey now, its a learning experience lol, next time, I'll have a locking rear diff
Yes, it will help, BTW, you owe Jason a sticky blue rubber handle for his shovel...1/2 was on my hand and the rest was on Jasons hand. He gave me the stink eye look as I handed him the shovel...told him you would pay for it.

Consider this. How often does the driver get to just sit in their truck, while the rest of us tried snatching, winching and finally digging you out.

And I do not regret any of it.

As said, you played the game with effort and I give a huge applaud for that.

PK
Old 01-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #36
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes, it will help, BTW, you owe Jason a sticky blue rubber handle for his shovel...1/2 was on my hand and the rest was on Jasons hand. He gave me the stink eye look as I handed him the shovel...told him you would pay for it.

Consider this. How often does the driver get to just sit in their truck, while the rest of us tried snatching, winching and finally digging you out.

PK
haha thanks. the big thing that I was worried about being snatched back, was that drop off...I didnt know how far from the ledge I was and was hesitant in trying anything.

what rubber handle, I dont recall anything like that happening
Old 01-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #37
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
apparently my truck didnt like K9s truck, so it attacked him from behind and K9s truck fought back, but lost to my bedlined fender flares
see I knew it your truck attacked mine!!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 04:04 PM   #39

Quote:

PK
Hahaha I'm not worried about the shovel. Gives it character.

Products Discussed in this Thread