Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #42
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfuh View Post
I swear ociffer I told it not to!
I thnk you came out better in the whole think hahaha...dunno what happened to the front. Musta been another jumping tree
Old 01-05-2014, 04:23 PM   #43
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: Chris
Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I thnk you came out better in the whole think hahaha...dunno what happened to the front. Musta been another jumping tree
damn trees, always jumpin in front of you. They must really have it out for ya

and ya...I need to wash my truck to see what all happened, doesnt helped theres several pounds of mud caked onto my truck at the moment
Old 01-05-2014, 04:33 PM   #44
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn trees, always jumpin in front of you. They must really have it out for ya

and ya...I need to wash my truck to see what all happened, doesnt helped theres several pounds of mud caked onto my truck at the moment
yeah man dam trees and.....your truck!!!lol. Yeah man I gotta wash my rig too. I'm gonna take the pressure washer to it in the morning. Hope the damage is better than it looks. I hope the same maybe for my truck too. But that was great the way you motored up that wash out dude.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #45
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I need to go wheel out there. Maybe Spring Break. Pics are awesome!
Old 01-05-2014, 05:06 PM   #46
It's pronounced alpha
Alfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlfuh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Yeah man I gotta wash my rig too. I'm gonna take the pressure washer to it in the morning. Hope the damage is better than it looks. I hope the same maybe for my truck too. But that was great the way you motored up that wash out dude.
im gonna do the same to mine tomorrow, get it all cleaned up. Im pretty sure all that happened was the paint from your truck rubbed off on my already black flares, sucks that happened though hopefully it isnt too bad. ya im surprised I made it up that far, now if only diff lock
Old 01-05-2014, 05:17 PM   #47
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Heres the only two I took

Old 01-05-2014, 05:32 PM   #48
Go Phins!
MrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrsFear321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Meg
MrsFear321's Tacoma Gallery
Here are a few photos that I took. That won't be as good as my Husband's photos, but they will do... lol

Old 01-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #49
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Name: Colson
TacoHell's Tacoma Gallery
just a couple we took
Attached Thumbnails
The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01440.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01443.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01446.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01452.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01454.jpg  

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01448.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01481.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01500.jpg  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:18 PM   #50
TacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really niceTacoHell is just really nice

Name: Colson
TacoHell's Tacoma Gallery
more
Attached Thumbnails
The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01497.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01494.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01455.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01490.jpg   The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01442.jpg  

The Florida kinda, sorta, somewhat, semi annual Citrus meet Photos-dsc01495.jpg  
Old 01-05-2014, 07:22 PM   #54
Austin07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Austin07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright the video is finally uploaded, give it some time finish processing so you can use a higher quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKMxu...ature=youtu.be

Sucks I can't view it on my phone. 👎
Old 01-05-2014, 07:24 PM   #55
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
alright the video is finally uploaded, give it some time finish processing so you can use a higher quality

Video looked great!
Old 01-05-2014, 07:25 PM   #56
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Old 01-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #57
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Great video buddy.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #59
It's pronounced alpha

Alfuh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin07 View Post
Sucks I can't view it on my phone. ��
hmm...that sucks, YT wont give me an option to change that, normally there is an option to allow mobile devices to view, but im not getting that option with this video for some reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgcutaco View Post
Video looked great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
Great video buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Awesome video. 4:48 is one of my airborne shots. Cant completely tell from that angle, but I knew it was, looked like I landed pretty hard.
thanks guys! ya I saw that, it did look like you landed hard. Hopefully the others have a better shot of you gettin airborne
Old 01-05-2014, 07:46 PM   #60

Quote:
hmm...that sucks, YT wont give me an option to change that, normally there is an option to allow mobile devices to view, but im not getting that option with this video for some reason

thanks guys! ya I saw that, it did look like you landed hard. Hopefully the others have a better shot of your landing
I'm able to watch it on my phone

Products Discussed in this Thread