Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

HARDROCK RIDE AND CAMP WEEKEND

Old 01-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #21
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
ive actually got to back out, steering rack is leaking and i think another weekend of wheeling would blow it out completely
Old 01-24-2014, 02:52 PM   #22
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

Navy: Naval Flight Officer
Name: Chris
kriskross's Tacoma Gallery
1. FJPescador (Bret)camp

2. kriskross (Chris) Friday-Sunday

3. GuyHuey (my screen name is my name) day trip Saturday

4. Rlocker (Ron) cam

5.Austin07 Saturday day trip
Old 01-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #24
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Is everybody going to meet up somewhere's before hand and then head over to hardrock
Old 01-24-2014, 07:06 PM   #26
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Is everybody going to meet up somewhere's before hand and then head over to hardrock
I was planning on just meeting up with the group right at Hardrock @10am.

GH
Old 01-24-2014, 07:09 PM   #27
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
There is a McDonalds and a Kangaroo gas station right off 75 and only minutes from Hardrock if anyone wanted to meet before the off-road park.

GH
Old 02-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #28
rlocker will become famous soon enough
Name: Ron
rlocker's Tacoma Gallery
Feb. 15th Hardrock

If you guys want to meet up at the McDonalds and ride in together, might be a good idea. We can have breakfast and update status of who is camping and not. No need to camp over for me if no one to ride with, but then again may be able to hook up with others. Ready to Ride.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #29
FJpescador will become famous soon enough

Name: Bret
FJpescador's Tacoma Gallery
1. FJPescador (Bret)camp

2. kriskross (Chris) Friday-Sunday

3. GuyHuey (my screen name is my name) day trip Saturday

4. Rlocker (Ron) cam

5.Austin07 Saturday day trip

Ok, How about a few more!!!! Every year we get a lot of people at Tillis Hills.
What's up Tacoma people?
Let's see some more overnight campers.
This may be the last of the good weather for camping.
Ok, I'm done.
Bret
Old 02-07-2014, 01:02 AM   #30
Austin07 is on a distinguished road

Name: Austin
Austin07's Tacoma Gallery
Still in for Saturday day!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:37 PM   #31
Shits & Giggles
kriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud ofkriskross has much to be proud of

HARDROCK RIDE AND CAMP WEEKEND

If anyone is in the market for a IFS+TCase skid plate I can bring it down with me.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:59 PM   #32

Ron and I will be at the mcDonalds at 9:30am sat if anyone wants to join us before hardrock ride. I will be riding with Ron taking pictures and video for all. See ya all sat!!!!
Bret
Old 02-11-2014, 07:20 PM   #33
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Just now saw this.
1- Bret you're back!!!
2- what the hell?? Thought you bought a Subaru and a boat
3- I would love to come and wheel but I already have plans for a 3 gun match.
Old 02-12-2014, 02:26 PM   #34
Shits & Giggles

Do I need to reserve a camping spot for Friday to Sunday? And do they allow dogs?
Old 02-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Just now saw this.
1- Bret you're back!!!
2- what the hell?? Thought you bought a Subaru and a boat
3- I would love to come and wheel but I already have plans for a 3 gun match.
Hey mike that's a shame. I would like to see some of the old gang from Tills Hills.

Not sure about dogs. You pay them for your camping when you get there.
Lots of room for camping

Info: Glenn & Donna Knox
Hardrock Cycle Park
6849 NW Gainesville Rd
Ocala, FL 34475

PHONE

(352) 732-6697
Old 02-12-2014, 03:40 PM   #36
Shits & Giggles

Ok great! Thanks! I can't wait for this.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:01 PM   #37

Ok I'm all ready to rock and roll!!!!! Going to be a great weekend at Hardrock!!!

See ya all up there, Bret
Old 02-14-2014, 06:18 PM   #38

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Me too, should be there around 10am.

GH
Old 02-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #39
Shits & Giggles

Why is no one here yet?
Old 02-15-2014, 08:20 AM   #40
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun out there guys! Wish I was there with ya. Also, please post your pics in the Meet and Info thread.