Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hardrock / the pits meet

Old 01-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #1
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Hardrock / the pits meet

Looking to set up a meet some time in February for hardrock /the pits

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...et-thread.html
^^^^^^^More info in here^^^^^^^
Old 01-23-2014, 10:34 PM   #2
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Looking to set up a meet some time in February for hardrock /the pits

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...et-thread.html
^^^^^^^More info in here^^^^^^^
Maybe. Dunno though. I noticed today that one of me CV axles is loose in the hub. I'm hoping it's just a c-clip popped off. I don't think it's broke because it wasn't acting like only one wheel was pulling, but even if it is, they are lifetime warrantied. It's just a good bit of work to change it.

I'd really like to do Hardrock again, but that $25 admission is pretty brutal on top of the full+ tank of gas. But, honestly, Hardrock/B-pit would be a lot more interesting than ONF looks.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for when things solidify.
Old 01-23-2014, 10:59 PM   #3
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Yes please. I hear this place is legit
Old 01-23-2014, 11:16 PM   #4
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Yes please. I hear this place is legit
Closest you'll come to rock crawling in FL that I'm aware of. Never been to B-pit though. When I went we did Hardrock and A-pit, but last I heard A-pit is closed. I definitely want to try it again now that I'm better equipped.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:46 PM   #5
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Closest you'll come to rock crawling in FL that I'm aware of. Never been to B-pit though. When I went we did Hardrock and A-pit, but last I heard A-pit is closed. I definitely want to try it again now that I'm better equipped.

Awesome yea I was planning on going there soon with some jeep guys from around town but if there's tacomas it's even better
Old 01-24-2014, 05:13 AM   #6
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Maybe. Dunno though. I noticed today that one of me CV axles is loose in the hub. I'm hoping it's just a c-clip popped off. I don't think it's broke because it wasn't acting like only one wheel was pulling, but even if it is, they are lifetime warrantied. It's just a good bit of work to change it.

I'd really like to do Hardrock again, but that $25 admission is pretty brutal on top of the full+ tank of gas. But, honestly, Hardrock/B-pit would be a lot more interesting than ONF looks.

I'll keep an eye on this thread for when things solidify.
I figured you would rather go to hardrock then the forest and Thomas is looking to get a group together since he hasent been out in about two months so he asked if I would post in here
Old 01-24-2014, 05:15 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Awesome yea I was planning on going there soon with some jeep guys from around town but if there's tacomas it's even better
There's probably gonna be jeeps out there with us as well and this would be a good chance to test out that high clearance rear bumper
Old 01-24-2014, 05:23 AM   #8

Quote:
There's probably gonna be jeeps out there with us as well and this would be a good chance to test out that high clearance rear bumper

Good cause the whole driving on dirt roads for 30 minutes thing got old haha
Old 01-24-2014, 05:28 AM   #9

I like hardrock there's two hills there I tried and couldn't make it up so i ended up getting pulled up the one but I was just told they recently just changed up there trails so they might be a little more challenging also Chris was out there a couple of weeks ago and said it was pretty wet and slippery
Old 01-24-2014, 05:29 AM   #10

Quote:
I like hardrock there's two hills there I tried and couldn't make it up so i ended up getting pulled up the one but I was just told they recently just changed up there trails so they might be a little more challenging also Chris was out there a couple of weeks ago and said it was pretty wet and slippery

Good stuff. Maybe I'll have my front bumper by then
Old 01-24-2014, 05:39 AM   #11

I should have my fourwheeler sold the first week of February so I'm gonna try and find a another 4x4 before this meet
Old 01-24-2014, 05:41 AM   #12

Quote:
I should have my fourwheeler sold the first week of February so I'm gonna try and find a another 4x4 before this meet

You should get a 1st gen 4runner just sayin
Old 01-24-2014, 05:50 AM   #13

I've been leaning towards that or an older toyota pickup
Old 01-24-2014, 11:02 AM   #14
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
I figured you would rather go to hardrock then the forest and Thomas is looking to get a group together since he hasent been out in about two months so he asked if I would post in here
Rgr that. And now I'm a bit more confident with this sort of wheeling so it should be even more fun.

Just let me know a solid date and I'll see what I can do.
Old 01-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #15
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
We have a small group going to Hardrock on 2/15/14.

here's the thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...p-weekend.html
Old 01-24-2014, 12:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
We have a small group going to Hardrock on 2/15/14.

here's the thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...p-weekend.html

I'd love to make and see your runner in action but the date is a little iffy for me I'm gonna see what I can do
Old 01-24-2014, 05:34 PM   #17

Lee it looks like we're going on the 15th with the rest of them
Old 01-24-2014, 05:42 PM   #18
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Lee it looks like we're going on the 15th with the rest of them
Okay. I'll see what I can do. Got some family stuff going on that may not allow me to wander that far from home. Not sure right now. I'll sub to the other thread and up my name on the list if it turns out I can go.