Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

MOD DAY in Clearwater

Old 02-25-2014, 02:55 PM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
MOD DAY in Clearwater

So we're officially having a mod day at Sprucetaco's house in clearwater.

the date is Saturday March 8th at 10 am

please rsvp if you'd like to come so we can let mrs sprucetaco know how many interweb friends sprucetaco has and so we can have enough also list the mods if any you'd like to do so hopefully somebody knows something about something

1. sprucetaco
2. nammer - lift (maxtrac spindles and allpro rear 3'' lift) and serpentine belt too
3. fearnothing321
4. blackhorse
5. k9cop (standingby)
6. sodoheny
7. aerial tacoma
8. taco no baka
9. brian65oh
Old 02-25-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #5
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i don't think CB antenna wires are gonna run themselves
I gotta check my schedule, I also want to do the breather mod as well
Old 02-25-2014, 03:11 PM   #6
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I gotta check my schedule, I also want to do the breather mod as well
oh damn, i might as well do that too, i already have the 2 fittings from the dealer, been sitting around for months
Old 02-25-2014, 03:25 PM   #8
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh damn, i might as well do that too, i already have the 2 fittings from the dealer, been sitting around for months
Hay Nam, did they have those in stock and how much did they cost? That's one mod I still need to do since people keep pressuring me to drive around in water up to my headlights.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:37 PM   #10
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpruceTaco View Post
Judging by the pics & videos you posted I dont think it takes too much pressures to get you to do that. Haha
Well, I was trying to stay out of that crap at the Citrus meet, but Eric twisted my arm and held a gun to my head until I was forced to drive into it.

Nam and Tony were there. They saw it. I had no choice.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:50 PM   #12
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Lol I'm sure
Old 02-25-2014, 03:57 PM   #13
Aerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdAerial Tacoma is a splendid one to behold
Coast Guard: Flight Mech
Name: Andre
Aerial Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
will have to check my schedule.. i just got my all pro rear bumper and hitch.. would be nice to have a hand.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:59 PM   #14

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Hay Nam, did they have those in stock and how much did they cost? That's one mod I still need to do since people keep pressuring me to drive around in water up to my headlights.

lol, no they didn't, but it always takes them only 1 day to get them, so just call in, order it, and pick up next day
Old 02-25-2014, 04:02 PM   #15

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerial Tacoma View Post
will have to check my schedule.. i just got my all pro rear bumper and hitch.. would be nice to have a hand.
yep, would def make things a lil lighter
Old 02-25-2014, 04:13 PM   #16
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
lol, no they didn't, but it always takes them only 1 day to get them, so just call in, order it, and pick up next day
So how much did they cost?
Old 02-25-2014, 04:15 PM   #17

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
So how much did they cost?
i think it was roughly $11 or 12 with taxes for the 2 pieces, i recall seeing them online for cheaper at one of the toyota websites, but they wouldn't match it cause they said those prices you have to add shipping.
Old 02-25-2014, 06:17 PM   #18

I'll be there
Old 02-25-2014, 06:23 PM   #20

Quote:
I still have your # I'll text you my address.
Ok cool