Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala April 2014, interest gauging thread

Old 05-22-2014, 05:07 PM   #261
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
That stinks, hopefully they make it right.

GH
hopefully. but i have everything else so i can atleast run all my wires
Old 05-23-2014, 12:37 PM   #262
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
The runner is good to go! Longfields are in.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:14 PM   #263
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The runner is good to go! Longfields are in.

My new clutch assembly is installed and ready for tomorrow for some extra hands to wander by and assist in reinstalling the transmission/t-case and getting things buttoned back up.
Old 05-23-2014, 03:17 PM   #264
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-23-2014, 03:27 PM   #265
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post

My new clutch assembly is installed and ready for tomorrow for some extra hands to wander by and assist in reinstalling the transmission/t-case and getting things buttoned back up.
Sounds like everyone is having a great time getting new parts and intalling them. Mean while im over here reciving broken parts and ordering parts and shipping them to the wrong house 100miles away.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:34 PM   #266
TacomaWorld
Tacomanimal will become famous soon enoughTacomanimal will become famous soon enough

Name: Fredo
Tacomanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Just installed the cb radio. Got everything so far except the jumper cable. Haven't done any wiring yet. Will put up a "how to" for the hell of it of how I mounted the cb.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:39 PM   #267

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanimal View Post
Just installed the cb radio. Got everything so far except the jumper cable. Haven't done any wiring yet. Will put up a "how to" for the hell of it of how I mounted the cb.
Nice, having a CB on the trail makes it more fun in my opinion.

GH
Old 05-23-2014, 05:43 PM   #268

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Some day I would like to have a HAM radio in my rig, has anyone else kicked around that idea? I even studied for the test and then didn't move forward because I didn't know any off-roaders with them.

GH
Old 05-23-2014, 06:13 PM   #269

Quote:
Some day I would like to have a HAM radio in my rig, has anyone else kicked around that idea? I even studied for the test and then didn't move forward because I didn't know any off-roaders with them.

GH
I think thats more popular with the overlando expo guys. Not much need for it down south
Old 05-23-2014, 07:33 PM   #270
TacomaWorld
Tacomanimal will become famous soon enoughTacomanimal will become famous soon enough

Name: Fredo
Tacomanimal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanimal View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/aud...ml#post8699923

Quote:

GH
I don't know much about HAMs.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #271
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
Sounds like everyone is having a great time getting new parts and intalling them. Mean while im over here reciving broken parts and ordering parts and shipping them to the wrong house 100miles away.
If by great time you mean "sweating my ass off laying under a dirty truck busting knuckles and smashing my head on crossmember mounts" than yeah, a great time is being had by all.

I guess I'm kind of an aberration 'round here. I hate working on my own vehicles. I'd definitely be paying someone to do this if I had the cash, but oh well: Wanna play ya gots ta pay, either in cash or in blood, sweat, and discomfort.
Old 05-23-2014, 08:01 PM   #272
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If by great time you mean "sweating my ass off laying under a dirty truck busting knuckles and smashing my head on crossmember mounts" than yeah, a great time is being had by all.

I guess I'm kind of an aberration 'round here. I hate working on my own vehicles. I'd definitely be paying someone to do this if I had the cash, but oh well: Wanna play ya gots ta pay, either in cash or in blood, sweat, and discomfort.
I hate working on dirty vehicles namely my brothers jeep but I've been lucky to work on this clean 2014 dodge ram 5500
Old 05-23-2014, 08:08 PM   #273
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
I hate working on dirty vehicles namely my brothers jeep but I've been lucky to work on this clean 2014 dodge ram 5500
Hey! Is that the reincarnation of Squad 51 from "Emergency"?

Old 05-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #274
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey! Is that the reincarnation of Squad 51 from "Emergency"?

Maybe it's are new service truck that I've gotta a lot of work left to do on it before it's ready to go out in the field