Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala April 2014, interest gauging thread

Old 03-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #21
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Maybe within the next 2 months but there is no one here to take my spot if I call out. We are short staffed.

Yea. That was easily done. 2wd will get you through most of the stuff. If you have a locker with 2wdyou will get through anything.
Now that the SAS is done I'm going to wheel this thing a ton this summer, if you can't make this one there's always next time.

GH
Old 03-26-2014, 07:22 PM   #22
It is a Fluid Situation
goomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud ofgoomba has much to be proud of
Name: Josh
goomba's Tacoma Gallery
Yea. I just wish i could! I got a bumper and a winch. All I need is sliders and I am good to go. Are you locked up front?
Old 03-26-2014, 07:28 PM   #23
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goomba View Post
Yea. I just wish i could! I got a bumper and a winch. All I need is sliders and I am good to go. Are you locked up front?
I put a Spartan locker in last weekend. Someday I'll do a high pinion with an ARB, but this should work for now. Shame about the alpha pit, hopefully the construction isn't in the pit.

GH
Old 03-26-2014, 07:35 PM   #24
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
michaelrussell's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
I put a Spartan locker in last weekend. Someday I'll do a high pinion with an ARB, but this should work for now. Shame about the alpha pit, hopefully the construction isn't in the pit.

GH
I believe the rumors are true about them opening it back up for mining because they've made two roads going down in there
Old 03-28-2014, 06:17 PM   #26

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Update in the original post.

The date for this run will be April 26th.

This should give everyone enough time to get ready.

See you all there!

GH
Old 03-30-2014, 06:55 AM   #27

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Add yourself to the list below if you're going:

1. GuyHuey plus kids
Old 03-30-2014, 07:57 AM   #28
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
1. GuyHuey plus kids
2.4banger4x4 (if I get off work)
Old 03-30-2014, 10:52 AM   #29
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
1. GuyHuey plus kids
2. 4banger4x4 (if I get off work)
3. Taco No Baka (if I get my clutch ordered)
Old 03-30-2014, 11:02 AM   #30
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
1. GuyHuey plus kids
Sell a gun and order it!!
Old 03-30-2014, 11:10 AM   #31
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
Sell a gun and order it!!
I know, right? Buddy's retired and lives in GA though. Gotta wait for him to get the cash and come back down to visit which he said would be sometime in April.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:54 PM   #32

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1. GuyHuey plus kids

You have the 3.4 right? Rock Auto has 4 Exedy clutch kits in stock for 135 bucks and Aisin kits for 223.

Have you decided what brand you're going with?

What kind of gun do you have for sale?

GH
Old 03-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #33
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
You have the 3.4 right? Rock Auto has 4 Exedy clutch kits in stock for 135 bucks and Aisin kits for 223.

Have you decided what brand you're going with?

What kind of gun do you have for sale?

GH
I was actually looking to go with Marlin Crawler's kit for $299, but I'll have to check those others out. Thanks.

My GA buddy is buying a Ruger KP-94DC .40 S&W I have, but I'm also willing to part with my Browning Citori 12ga shotgun and a Ruger M77 .270 Win with a 4-12x Leupold scope. Want a grand for the shotgun and $500 for the rifle.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:03 PM   #34

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was actually looking to go with Marlin Crawler's kit for $299, but I'll have to check those others out. Thanks.

My GA buddy is buying a Ruger KP-94DC .40 S&W I have, but I'm also willing to part with my Browning Citori 12ga shotgun and a Ruger M77 .270 Win with a 4-12x Leupold scope. Want a grand for the shotgun and $500 for the rifle.
Citori's are great shotguns, someday I'll own one, too back I can't afford it right now. If you every want to put it to good use we could bust some clay's over at Silver Dollar. I shoot a little skeet with my 1187.

GH
Old 03-31-2014, 11:03 AM   #35
Interco Tire Snob

Well, framis, I just remembered. If I'm going to make this meet, clutch or not, then I better carry my arse out there and start trimming some sheet metal...or hooking my sway bar back up.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:24 PM   #36
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so down, I haven't gone since 2004. I may ride up on Friday and make a weekend out of this. Anyone down south want to ride up lets plan it out.

1. GuyHuey plus kids
4. mouse007 (Maybe a buddy in his JKU)
Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #37
michaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shedmichaelrussell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hey lee if you do come do you mind if I ride with you
Old 04-01-2014, 08:18 AM   #38
Interco Tire Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelrussell View Post
Hey lee if you do come do you mind if I ride with you
You're a brave soul. But sure. I don't mind.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:10 AM   #39

Quote:
You're a brave soul. But sure. I don't mind.
Awesome thanks and I've rode with you before
Old 04-02-2014, 01:50 PM   #40
mouse007 has a spectacular aura aboutmouse007 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mauricio
mouse007's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Update in the original post.

The date for this run will be April 26th.

This should give everyone enough time to get ready.

See you all there!

GH
OHHH...!!! not good, I'll be out of town that weekend. I know the 18th is Good Friday I'll be off that day was hoping it could have been for that weekend. but I also see that you have plans to see Jimmy Buffet. No worries, maybe next time.