Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hard Rock Ocala April 2014, interest gauging thread

Old 04-09-2014, 06:34 PM   #41
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Getting closer, I'm ready to wheel!
Old 04-09-2014, 06:35 PM   #42
Probably should'nt have done that.
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
4banger4x4's Tacoma Gallery
im ready to go, except i wont have a CB. hours cut back in the shop so i cant be spending $200 on a whole CB setup.

But i will be buying a HC rear bumper soon :]
Old 04-09-2014, 07:17 PM   #43
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to get all the cutting and welding done next weekend on my trucks rear to hopefully be ready to go
Old 04-09-2014, 07:21 PM   #44
4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4banger4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Trying to get all the cutting and welding done next weekend on my trucks rear to hopefully be ready to go
youre doing the welding?
Old 04-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #45
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Nah going to a shop. I wish
Old 04-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #46
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Former TW member Thomas 2010TRD may be going too. 5 or 6 trucks is perfect, many more than that and it slows things down.

I'll bring my handheld CB, that way someone doesn't have one they can use it.

GH
Old 04-10-2014, 05:10 PM   #47

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What are you having welded on?
Old 04-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
Former TW member Thomas 2010TRD may be going too. 5 or 6 trucks is perfect, many more than that and it slows things down.

GH
ill just go ahead and call dibs on it :]
Old 04-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #49

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger4x4 View Post
ill just go ahead and call dibs on it :]
Breaker breaker one nine.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:02 PM   #50
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

GH
Shit. I guess if Thomas is going to be there I gotta go regardless if I have my clutch or not.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #51

Quote:
What are you having welded on?
inboarding / \ the rear shocks gonna do 12s hopefully its done by the 26th

Guy you need to make it down to the compound sometime lots of cool rigs doing crazy stuff out there man
Old 04-11-2014, 04:00 AM   #52

Quote:

Guy you need to make it down to the compound sometime lots of cool rigs doing crazy stuff out there man
You go out thereevery sunday?
Old 04-11-2014, 04:33 AM   #53

Quote:
You go out thereevery sunday?

Just about but I won't be for the next few weeks until the shocks are done and I have a snorkel
Old 04-11-2014, 06:26 AM   #54

Quote:
Just about but I won't be for the next few weeks until the shocks are done and I have a snorkel
Maybe ill join you a few weeks after the hard rock trip.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:51 AM   #55

Quote:
Maybe ill join you a few weeks after the hard rock trip.

You're welcome any time.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:42 PM   #56

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I saw the video that was up the other day, looks like a fun spot. How far is it from the Tampa Bay area?

GH
Old 04-11-2014, 04:49 PM   #57

Quote:
I saw the video that was up the other day, looks like a fun spot. How far is it from the Tampa Bay area?

GH
its on the opposite coast. i think palm bay
Old 04-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #58

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its on the opposite coast. i think palm bay
Is this it, looks like an abandoned sub-division?

27.937091, -80.708656
Old 04-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #59

Quote:
Is this it, looks like an abandoned sub-division?

27.937091, -80.708656
not to sure. i know it goes by the name of the compound and its a place you have to stay out of at night due to cops. But they dont bother anyone in the day time if your just wheelin in your truck.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #60
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
not to sure. i know it goes by the name of the compound and its a place you have to stay out of at night due to cops. But they dont bother anyone in the day time if your just wheelin in your truck.
Huh. I thought it was another ORV park like Hardrock. Didn't realize it was just a quasi-legal spot.