Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Homestead "Hump" Meet. Sunday 04/13/14.

Old 04-12-2014, 11:39 AM   #22
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
So...it's Easter tomorrow...

Was this known?
Old 04-12-2014, 11:55 AM   #23
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post

Was this known?
No worries, Easter is on the 20th.

Could be some contradictory celebrations on 4/20 this year : )
Old 04-12-2014, 12:14 PM   #24
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyHuey View Post
No worries, Easter is on the 20th.

Could be some contradictory celebrations on 4/20 this year : )

Old 04-12-2014, 01:15 PM   #25
mrad is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: aviation maintenance tech
Name: michael
mrad's Tacoma Gallery
Did rear diff breather for meet tommorow probably wont need it but ill be happy i have it someday.
Last month it was muddy at the hump but there wasnt to much water. hasnt rained to much since then should still be muddy though. Either way should be good time.
Old 04-12-2014, 03:19 PM   #26
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDTACO View Post
I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
does a cow mooo? lol:muddi ng::m udding:
Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawksdenn2 View Post
Yes looking forward to it
Same here

Quote:

Was this known?
So....... Does this mean you are going?

Quote:

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrad View Post
Did rear diff breather for meet tommorow probably wont need it but ill be happy i have it someday.
Last month it was muddy at the hump but there wasnt to much water. hasnt rained to much since then should still be muddy though. Either way should be good time.
Thanks for that info. I was wondering about that. I know that the Hump floods easy.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #27
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
As its looking right now I wont be able to make it out guys. "sucks for me"

looks like it will be a good turn out to. FML. ahh well Ill try to see if I can make it but im not too sure.

you guys are meeting at the race track at 11 right.
Old 04-12-2014, 04:20 PM   #28
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
As its looking right now I wont be able to make it out guys. "sucks for me"

looks like it will be a good turn out to. FML. ahh well Ill try to see if I can make it but im not too sure.

you guys are meeting at the race track at 11 right.
Yea 11 at the racetrack gas station.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:37 PM   #29
beach bum
Nicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to beholdNicko is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nicolas
Nicko's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone leaving from the kendal area?